“Tucanos”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Most of the time Tucanos has been great but this last time all the meat was dry. I think it was all overcooked. We though after a while they would get their act together but all night it was dry. The pineapple was still great.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great Food Great Service Wonderful atmosphere Server were very observant of your needs and the prices were wonderful for what you got.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food was still quality. The manager was unwilling to use our buy 1 get 1 free birthday card because it wasn't in the month of our birthday. In the past they have never worried about it. Especially since we live hours away.
He rubbed us the wrong way and was definitely not as pleasant and customer friendly as what we have dealt with in the past.
Definitely makes us reconsider going back again.

1  Thank richdabird
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This place is a favorite for my wife & I. It is a fun place to celebrate a birthday with a somewhat loud & crazy atmosphere. They have an excellent soup, salad & side bar with so many choices. I like to go light on the sides here though so I can save room for all the amazing meats that they bring right to your table. If you like great cooked meat as much as I so then this place is a must. My favorites are the bacon wrapped tenderloin, the bacon wrapped turkey & the garlic sirloin & the grilled pineapple. They also offer a variety of fish, chicken hearts right off the skewer, & much more to list. It is a little pricey but what you get with the full churrasco dinner is unbeatable.

1  Thank UtahLion
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Cheap food....even if it's "all you can eat." The buffet just tasted like old, soggy hotel buffet food. Absolutely not worth the price. The place was a bit chaotic. However, the staff was really nice. I wouldn't go back though.