“Fish”
Review of Ruby River

Ruby River
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruby River is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 305 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the worst fish and chips we have ever had. Nice restaurant. Fair service. When we saw the fish we couldn't believe how much we were getting. 4 large pieces. But, one bite and we discovered that most of the "fish" was bread filling. Taking the fish out of the breading showed nasty tasting fish. Really bad. However, the lady at out motel assured us the steaks were good there. Just don't order the fish!

There are newer reviews for Ruby River

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

The appetizers were very good. We had several different ones. That was the highlight of the meal.

The wedge salad wasn't very good since it was mostly the core. The steak was both tough and fatty and it was the recommended steak.

We did have incredible service with a large party. They outdid themselves in taking care of our party.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

A western themed steak house feel free to enjoy the peanuts while they bring you your order. Smothered chicken is one of my favorites, but the steaks I have tried have all been good as well. I choose to go early in the afternoon as the place gets packed in the evening.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We always eat here when passing through. Food is always good and reasonably priced. Service has always been first class.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Wow this place was rocking, backed out the door, so you know it's good! Unfortunately I had a meal that wasn't up to expectations! I've been in customer service all my life and things happen. Daniel, the manager handled the situation perfectly. The difference here, as apposed to the other 2 meals I've complained about in my life! The 2 I'll never darken their doors again, but Ruby River I'll be back!!!! Thanks