“I've eaten at Olive Gardens, but this one was special due to the SERVICE.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #48 of 309 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Their food is usual, lasagna good and filling, the breadsticks rock, but the service we had this time in Provo was unbelievable! And THAT'S why I give this facility a '5' rating.
Our server was Jon and he treated us like family. Just SO considerate yet never pushy. I've been in Olive Gardens when the wait staff was kind of surly and you could never find them when you needed more breadsticks or drink fill ups, but THIS guy was CLAIRVOYANT!
He was just amazing. I don't know how to put it any clearer, but if more establishments had this kind of service, we wouldn't need to rate them. They'd all be 5's!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

If your looking for some great food, fast and friendly service I would recommend this olive garden. The food was great and service was great to.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

There are now several Italian eating places in the area. It sort of depends if you like Chief Boy-r-dee or not. If you do, the Olive Garden will be a big step up for you.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Endless salad and breadsticks are the hallmark of the Olive Garden. The service is generally very good. The menu has excellent variety. You always know what you are getting. Not particularly innovative or richly flavorful, but always plenty of good food.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

The service was wonderful. I'd a chicken soup that I don't remember the name and it was awesome. We went with 4 adults and 4 kids. Everyone happy including my 2 years old. I think the cheese cake is not interesting but could be just me as I never get interested with sweet things. Will come back again.