“Yummy and original!”
Review of Magleby's - CLOSED

Magleby's
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Palisade, Colorado, United States
“Yummy and original!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were in love with a dough wrapped cheese that is then baked and covered with cheese sauce or a tomato based sauce, or both! Delicious! The fresh fruit is a lovely break from the typical sides. Save room for great cake for desert! Family friendly.

Visited September 2013

“Yummy bacon and lemon pancakes!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The omelette and special of the Day which was lemon pancakes were fantastic. Bacon is cooked in a different way with maple syrup it seems that gives it a sweet flavor. It all added up to all of us feeling very satisfied. To top it off my kids and I made enough comments about the cake that they can you even ended up giving us a piece to taste.

• Visited August 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“What a disappointment!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

After a forty minute wait for a table and another two hour wait for my food, I thought it would be worth the price and the wait but it wasn't. My hundred and twenty dollar dinner for two was the worse I've experienced in a while. My steak was ice cold as were my potatoes. And, the cut was not very good. In fact I had a hard time believing it was the fourteen ounces claimed on the menu. Unfortunately, my companions was no better and she left feeling ill. Despite a good attitude, these people should not be in the restuarant business.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Carl F
Lehi, Utah
“terrable !!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

long wait to get in to the place, food was over priced, service was very very slow,it was very over rated!!NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

Visited September 2012
Cebu Island, Philippines
“okay food”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had high expectation going to this place but nah its okay or maybe I'm just too picky with my food.

Visited May 2012