“Good Food, Good Service”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #41 of 302 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Lehi, Utah
“Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Good Food and Good Service! The bread with olive oil is really good and the fried macaroni is delicious! I would go back!

• Visited September 2012

Pendleton, Oregon
“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My two favorites were the food and the staff. This is a fun place to go with a group of people. Everything we ate was wonderful. The atmosphere is pleasant, although at a big table we had trouble hearing each other. It was a great experience. Oh, and don't forget to try their desserts. We had several and shared.

Visited May 2012
Claymont, Delaware
“A chain restaurant that offers some delicious fare!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We have re-discovered Macaroni Grill after not eating there for awhile. The menu has some wonderful choices from simple pastas to more complicated dishes. There are even some "light" offerings that are quite tasty! This place can get long lines on the weekend, and unfortunately, like so many other chain restaurants, the ceilings are high and open and the floors are hard so it becomes almost too noisy when filled. Some tables are so close to the kitchen and service areas you feel like you are not even dining alone for all the wait staff flying by and people walking past to be seated. We now ask for specific tables away from the crowds, if possible. Service has been good and attentive, generally.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Splanky
Provo, Utah
“Not worth another try...”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

To say the food is less than hoped for would be somewhat of an understatement. The fettucine alfredo was so dry I wondered if I had ordered the same item featured on the menu. The soup was good, but nothing special. I was terribly disappointed AGAIN. We had tried this restaurant in the past and considered it mediocre, but blamed our menu choices. I have now decided it is not worth another try.

Visited February 2012
Utah
“Overpriced highly unhealthy but delicious food”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Full disclosure: My wife and I rarely eat out (due to our frugal lifestyle) so we went here ONLY because we had a gift card. So we went for our wedding anniversary. It was great. The food was really tasty and delicious. But I could tell that there was something not quite right about it (with regards to healthiness). So when I got home I checked out "Eat This Not That" which is a great book that rates restaurants healthiness levels. Macaroni Grill ranked VERY low on the health meter. Tons of fat and calories in pretty much EVERYTHING. No wonder it tasted so good. However, we will never ever eat there of our own accord unless someone gives us a gift card.

• Visited December 2011