“AWESOME SAUCE! LITERALLY!!!”

Ranked #1 of 303 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Enter the culture of India when you walk into Bombay House! Smell the Indian cuisine right as you walk in. Look into the paintings showing every-day life in India. And most of all bite into the hot naan, let the spicy Massala sizzle on your tongue and take a sip of the traditional Lassi, while listening to all genres of Indian music. And don't forgot our Indian servers will grasp your attention with their turbans and accent and make your experience complete. Bombay House brings Utah an authentic Indian experience that you can not miss!
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I love Indian food, it is my absolute favorite and everywhere I go I search for an Indian restaurant in the area. I have been all over the world and also to almost all fifty states, and I can tell you that this restaurant is hands down one of the best Indian restaurants you will ever find! I speak to this truth in regards to not only the quality of food, but to the customer service as well. The entire staff was warm and friendly! Also, the manager was walking around greeting everyone... do we know why??? Yes! It is because they are proud of their food and they KNOW it is EXCELLENT! Please go to this restaurant, I want others to experience the absolute satisfaction. P.S. This is the best review I have ever given (and I do not usually write reviews unless I am strongly inspired to whether it is negative or positive). These people deserve your business and YOU deserve the service and DELICIOUS food! :)

There are newer reviews for Bombay House - Provo

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We overnight in Provo area annually on our way home from fall hiking vacations and after our first visit several years ago we've made it a tradition to eat dinner here. I keep thinking we'll decide to try someplace new, but Bombay House is so good we can't stand the thought of missing it. We eat Indian food frequently so we have plenty of basis for comparison-and Bombay House ranks as one of our very favorite places. The restaurant is large and extremely popular but we've never had to wait. Service is always pleasant, swift and skillful and food arrives promptly. Wherever we eat we almost always skip the fried appetizers and concentrate on the mains and the bread. Our favorites are spicy dishes like lamb and shrimp vindaloo and Bombay House has excellent versions-and they listen when you tell them you like it hot!-even if no one can ever quite believe the level of hotness I prefer. We were introduced to bhindi aloo here-lusciously caramelized okra and potatoes-and though we now order it everywhere theirs remains our favorite version. The breads are great-we usually get garlic naan and onion kulcha -and all the portions are large, which means we never go away hungry. We wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant. If you know and love Indian food you'll be really happy here, and if this is your introduction to Indian food, be assured you're learning from the best.

1  Thank rcatesby
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We went there for my husband's birthday meal, as he loves curries.
We chose 4 different curries for 7 people and had plenty to eat.
The curries were very nice, served in a timely manner.
Even our children had a blast.
The curries were not very hot, and the naans were OK, but not fantastic.
I would suggest to provide the guests with pappadums and chutneys whilst waiting for their food - it is the custom for curry houses in the UK, and very much appreciated.
The only problem was that I had booked a table, knowing that the restaurant would be heaving with people and we still had to wait for 15 mins for our table.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I was introduced to bombay house 12 years ago and have loved it ever since. I do not live in provo anymore so I have constantly been searching for an indian restaurant that measures up... haven't found one yet! The chicken coconut kourma is my favorite dish here! the service is great and you are generally greeted by the friendly and humerous owner!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband and I consider Bombay House to be one of the best restaurants we have EVER visited. We are hard core foodies and we know good Indian food. The garlic naan, kormas, pastries, lassi, and saag aloo are uniquely made and presented by calm, respectful waiters who seem shy to me. I love the atmosphere, the Indian music, the food, and the memories I have at this restaurant. If you haven't been, this is the right place to experiment with. Everything is scrumptious and will linger in your memory for weeks.