WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Bombay House - Provo

Bombay House - Provo
Ranked #1 of 290 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Enter the culture of India when you walk into Bombay House! Smell the Indian cuisine right as you walk in. Look into the paintings showing every-day life in India. And most of all bite into the hot naan, let the spicy Massala sizzle on your tongue and take a sip of the traditional Lassi, while listening to all genres of Indian music. And don't forgot our Indian servers will grasp your attention with their turbans and accent and make your experience complete. Bombay House brings Utah an authentic Indian experience that you can not miss!
Logan, Utah
“Good Indian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We read all the reviews on restaurants in Provo for a quick trip in the area. We weren't disappointed! The best thing about Bombay House is the service--some of the best service we've had in Utah. The food was good and plentiful and tasty. Good atmosphere. I have to say that for the signature dish of Chicken Tikka Masala, that Indian Oven in Logan is the superior of the two, but if you're down south, Bombay House is the place to eat!

• Korean first
Provo, Utah, United States
“Delicious Indian food, won't break your wallet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Bombay House has become an institution in Provo. There are other Indian restaurants in town and they are good too but Bombay house has it all - great food at good prices, wonderful ambiance and superb service. Our lamb curry and Aloo Gobi were delicious and you can ask for dishes mild, medium and hot. The naan is really thin and flaky but huge! And we still ate four pieces between the two of us.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Delicious food. Great way to try Indian food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have eaten and prepared a lot of Indian food in my life, so I am familiar with the cuisine. Bombay House is an excellent restaurant. Whether you have tried Indian food or not, whether you eat Indian food or not, this place has delicious food, period. The restaurant has a Tandoor oven which is a very hot, clay oven in which they prepare a variety of delicious meats and naan, a chewy flatbread that one could eat every day. I had shrimp from the tandoor. It came with peppers and onions, hot and sizzling. The shrimp were large and well seasoned. I also recommend the raita, a yogurt/cucumber dressing that goes well with most any dish. And, of course, the naan is not to be missed. Service was excellent as well. I live in Chicago, and I've eaten at Alinea and many other fine restaurants, and I can honestly say that the food at Bombay House is comparable in quality and taste to any of them. Will definitely be back.

Evergreen, Colorado
“Excellent Indian Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We usually don't eat Indian cuisine, so it was a treat for us. As we don't usually eat Indian, we basically guessed on what to order. Everything we picked was delicious. My 11 year old picky daughter enjoyed the meal too. The host and wait staff seemed to know most of the customers and were very friendly. It was full, but we only had to wait about five minutes for a table. I highly recommend this restaurant for a great experience.

Payson, Utah
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was my first time ever having Indian food and visiting this restaurant. The service was excellent. The waiter was able to explain all the dishes to us. The food was delicious and hot. The atmosphere was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this place and when I have visitors this will be tops on my list of places to take them. This is a true gem in Utah County.