“Good place ”

Ranked #98 of 342 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Los Hermanos Mexican Restaurant has been a Utah Valley favorite for years, specializing in delicious and original Mexican food. From burritos to fajitas we've got the right plate for your palate. Both of our locations have several private rooms for parties of 8-80. If you're looking for a good restaurant in Provo or Lindon, great service, good food and fun times await you at Los Hermanos.
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Great food - chicken fajitas and smothered burrito are the best. Kids loved the nacho grande and the brisa !

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed October 22, 2017

I grew up going to Los Hermanos and still love it. It's a bit more Americanized than authentic Mexican food but still very good. The portion sizes are pretty good and the chips and salsa they bring out are pretty amazing! My personal favorite is the combo burritos but I wouldn't say no to their enchiladas or other burritos either. They also have amazing specialty drinks!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 29, 2017

When looking for a place to eat my wife suggested we go to this place. She said that her father loves it. I immediately mentioned that it must be bland and boring. After looking at the menu I thought perhaps we should try it again after swearing it off years ago. Well I should have listened to my first thoughts. I knew we were in trouble when the drone delivered our chips and salsa. Salsa or Kirkland tomato sauce. I could not see any little bits of anything else then tomato. No onion, no cilantro, no pepper, not anything. Well then there was the entrée a smothered burrito. The refried beans. CANNED. The rice had no flavor "bagged with food coloring" The burrito was nothing but chipped beef from a can. The mixed green salad was just green with no dressing. Even the guacamole and the sour cream tasted the same, Just one was colored. the only source of any flavor on this dish was the olive and the tanginess from the cheese. My only advice for this place is to perhaps get some tequila on the menu to drown out the fact the food is tasteless or at least learn to doctor up the canned mush before it is leaked onto the plate. OH ya and the floors are so bad all you can hear is creak creak creaakkkkk as the happy little drone staff walks the next victim to their cell.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank MrTrollThe3rd
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

This is the first Mexican place I've been to that doesn't have tequila. But they do serve beer. But ok we decided to make the best of it with our glasses of water and virgin daiquiris.

My teen ordered the nacho challenge platter. If you eat it all you get a shirt and free drinks for as long as you come wearing the shirt. Guess what? She did and it was a hell of a good time watching her go for it. Mind you she was sick for two days after but that's what you get when you eat all of that.

The fajita was just alright. Didn't finish it because the meat was a bit off (didn't get sick). But overall it was a pleasant visit. Our waiter was sweet and the challenge made it fun...except for the woman child.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017

We were very happy to find Los Hermanos in Provo. Great food, reasonable prices, good service. We enjoyed street tacos and a combo plate of taco and enchilada. Good chips

Date of visit: August 2017