“New favorite breakfast place in Provo.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe 300

Cafe 300
Ranked #18 of 297 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A family owned business that serves American comfort food.
Gilbert, Arizona
“New favorite breakfast place in Provo.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast on the front patio to celebrate our son going to the MTC. The service was very attentive, the omelets were amazing and huge. The homemade biscuits were to die for. They brought out water for our dog and they gave my son a complimentary meal because he is going on a mission. A must stop for our family everytime we are in Provo.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank BradDanger

“Yummy, homemade goodness!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went there yesterday for lunch with a friend. The hype seemed great and I love trying new places - I wasn't disappointed! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because it feels like you're in a basement and the tables and chairs aren't ideal; I'd love to see more color downstairs, too. However, the food was delicious - I could've eaten another pile of the awesome homemade fries and was giddy when my salad bowl was icy cold! I would've liked a cheese other than processed American on my club sandwich, but I'm guessing I can ask for that! I'll definitely be back!

• Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
“This place is awesome!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

There were 16 of us here on a recent Sunday around noon. Our service couldn't have been any better. All of the food is made when you order and all is homemade. They even gave my 2 year old some toys to play with. Cafe 300 is family owned and run and I would eat here all the time if I lived in Provo. It's not fancy, but the food is great and reasonably priced too. The owner even surprised us with cupcakes for my grandma's 90th birthday! Go to this restaurant if you are in Provo.

Boca Raton, Florida
“A Real Find!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stopped at Cafe 300 for breakfast on our cross country road trip and we we're very glad that this little place popped up on our radar screen.

We shared a delicious omelet and fabulous French toast (large and ample portions). Good coffee and friendly service make this family run restaurant exceptional!

Park City, Utah
“Absolutely a pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a new place to try, and this place was recommended. It was completely worth it!

They are as friendly as can be, and the food was just as good or better. The tri-tip was cooked perfectly and the sides were also wonderful.

Thanks for the charming and great date.