“Beautiful Falls”
Review of Bridal Veil Falls

Bridal Veil Falls
Ranked #5 of 62 things to do in Provo
Reviewed June 26, 2018

We stopped for an overnight in Provo as a midpoint break traveling from Jackson, Wyoming to Moab, Utah. Since we arrive midafternoon, we were looking for something to see. My research mentioned the Bridal Veil Falls in the Provo Canyon. We drove there, and found it easily. There is a walkway, and falls are highly visible. As well, we were in the Provo Canyon and the Provo River was also visible. This proved to be a great unexpected stop on our itinerary.

All reviews
"easy access"
"cool off"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Found it in guide book ( I have good ones) andf it was busy on a Sun. Wonderful bike/ped/dogs! paved trail. didn't do all 14 miles or I wouldn't live to tell about it..

2  Thank Edward D
Reviewed June 24, 2018

You can park just a short hike away or a short walk away. Good with small children. Stroller/wheelchair accessible. No restrooms in the winter. Portapotties in warm months. Picnic areas along trail and at lower trail head.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Great trail and easy access and great for kids and grandparents! Picnic area just up the road and east access! Love it 12 months of the year!

1  Thank Shelly T
See more reviews
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I was in the area for business and I asked the locals what could be some of their recommendations to see in the area. Bridal Veil Falls was one of them. I am so happy I got to see it. It is a beautiful magnificent view on the both sides of the road and the story behind it is an amazing sacrifice love story. If you are in the area, please do not hesitate such a stunning view that Utah has to offer.