“DELICIOUS!”
Review of Burgers Supreme

Burgers Supreme
Ranked #43 of 305 Restaurants in Provo
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is the best burger place we've ever been to! The price is great and food is fantastic! I got the Western Burger (I think that's what it was called). It was SO good! Their fries are great too! Their ranch dressing, I think, is one of the best kinds I've had. I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Thomas C

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great burgers. My son ordered the jr pastrami and on his first bite, his eyes lit up and rolled back, then he said, "this is awesome!" I agree. The Philly cheese steak was awesome, the guacamole burger was good. The gyro was good, BUT.... Too many tomatoes and the sauce was blobbed in one place. I will definitely go back!

1  Thank Jeepers_Mimi
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Western bacon cheeseburger was HUGE.
Onion rings-HUGE plus nice and hot!
A fave when we come to Provo.

1  Thank schmink45
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the best burger place in Provo. And the menu is really diverse so you aren't stuck with just a few choices. They also have unique things like Baklava and it's to DIE for!!

1  Thank Kaye N
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Really any place that lets me get warm fruit on my burger is a plus. THis was my first meal upon moving to Provo, and it introduced me to the wonders of fry sauce.

1  Thank robbieXpierce