“Tempting Menu Options!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was my first visit to La Jolla and I was immediately impressed with the menu options and the variety that they offered. Some of the best starter options I have seen in a while. The chef put a twist on the Shrimp Scampi that was both surprising and very tasty. The setting is both relaxing and elegant - perfect for dressing up or casual attire. My melted chocolate cake for dessert was a disappointment....I assume the cake was reheated somehow to affect the cake texture. Everything else was wonderful and I will be back!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Visiting Provo and wanting a quiet evening for lots of talk with long time friends and La Jolla Groves was the perfect choice. Everything we ate was delicious. We appreciated the server's suggestion to split an entre salad rather than having the house salad as the salad was beautiful and so tasty. All 3 of us loved our entree's. The service was friendly and attentive. This is one of my favorite places to eat in Provo. Lots of fresh fruits and veggies and just a really great menu

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had the best meal so far in the US at this restaurant. The setting was lovely with tables set out among large lemon trees. Great music playing softly in the background, attentive and well dressed waiter and the food.... delicious. We had prawn pasta and pork loin with vegetables, followed by lemon crème brulee. We can't find fault with anything to do with this place. We're just glad we found it.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Had a lovely dinner for my son's 21st birthday. We ordered the bruschetta and stuffed mushrooms for appetizers. The mushrooms were the low point of the meal. Greasy and way to much cheese. Mu husband had a berry apple salad which was very tasty. I had the beef burgeonion pasta, which was great. We will be back

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The setting is wonderful! Big lemon trees (not real, but fun and gorgeous) dominate the restaurant, and the theme is "lemon"—yellow napkins, yellow roses on cafe tables (no booths) very pretty! The ambiance is lovely! The food was very good but skimpy portions and high prices. The menu choices are limited. My husband remarked he could easily eat 2 dinners, and they were about 1/2 portions of other restaurants. But what we got was delicious. The atmosphere is what makes this restaurant special.