“Used to be better” 2 of 5 bubbles

Provo, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Used to be better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

This place used to be cool, it used to have a lot better selection with crab legs and a whole bunch of other delicious things. The real selling point was the mongolian bbq though. This last time I went it looked like they didn't even do the Mongolian bbq anymore, and the variety had got a lot slimmer. I had told my girl friend all about how great this place was just to return and find it an utter disappointment. Looks like I will have to find a new favorite buffet.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank luckysalamander

Bogota, Colombia
“No other way to say it - This place SUCKS.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

My wife had eaten here previously with a friend and said it was delicious. We went at 5pm on Sunday July 3. First, NO Crab legs. 2nd NO sushi. 3rd NO ONE at the Mongolian Grill. 4. The food had been out for hours and hours. With the exception of the Dim Sum, the food was terrible. If I were to rate restaurants on a 1-10 scale with 1 being the worst, this place was a negative 100. Truly awful and worse.. when it was time to pay.. they thought we should pay the full dinner price even though they didnt have 1/2 of the stuff they advertised. DONT GO. $25.00 for a lousy dinner? Cmon.

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Spanish Fork, Utah
“Im coming back for the delicous food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2011

This is the best buffet i ever been to. The food is always fresh and tasty. It is also very cheap lunch is 6.99 and dinner is 9.99. That is pretty good price for a buffet who has to cook in 5 different styles and excelling at each one. I really recommend this buffet to anyone anywhere!

• Visited May 2011
Payson, Utah
“SO yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2011

I would totally recommend this who anyone who likes a good chinese meal! We are regular customers and the food is great and the servers are very nice. Never disappointed when we come in. For 7.49 for lunch and 10.99 for dinner it's a good buffet. A variety of selections, by far one of the best asian buffets in the general area. Our favorites are the sushi and the mongolian grill, and our kids love the selection of ice cream, which is to die for!

• Visited April 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Springville, Utah
“Mouse On Food Counter!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2011

DO NOT GO HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE MICE WITH YOUR FOOD! I used to think this place was awesome, until today... We went back to get our second helping, and there was a half dead MOUSE limping along on top of the food counters!! I feel so sick right now. That is disgusting and NOT acceptable!

• Visited May 2011