This hotel seemed new, with modern, colorful decor and proved to be a great option for a family of four. We had a double queen suite that included a separated office & seating area with a pull-out sofa, providing space for everyone. There is a toilet/sink room separate from the bath/shower/sink, which works well with families, allowing everyone to get ready in the morning with minimal waiting or disruption. The room appeared very clean and furnishings were in good condition. There was a small refrigerator and microwave in the room with a small counter space which was convenient.
The only negatives were minor. The towels seemed a bit thin, and the shower fixtures were the most complex, poorly designed I've seen. There is a sign to explain how to redirect the water from the spout up through the shower, but even with an explanation it was difficult to figure out. Once we learned it, it wasn't a problem, but required an explanation for everyone. Also, while the separate toilet area is great, the doors to both the bath and toilet areas are frosted glass and allow others in the main room to see some shadows of those in the bath/toilet areas. It wasn't a major issue, but solid doors would have been a better choice.
Breakfast was the typical free fare, but we were able to sit outside at tables on the patio which was nice on a sunny Utah morning. Location of the hotel was good, with easy access to restaurants, including a bakery just across the parking lot. We would definitely stay here again the next time we are in Provo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Provo SpringHill Suites is within walking distance of Brigham Young University and is an ideal location for Stadium of Fire, BYU Education Week, Women's Conference, and the Missionary Training Center. Access companies like Novell, Adobe, AtTask, and Cirque Lodge with our complimentary local shuttle service. Nestled next to the breathtaking Wasatch Mountains, this Provo hotel offers easy access to dining, shopping, and recreational activities such as skiing, hiking, and the best fly-fishing around. Families and sport teams will love our spacious and well appointed rooms with two queens or one king bed and all rooms provide a pull out couch for even more space. Take advantage of our complimentary breakfast and free high speed Internet. At the SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, you'll have the space you need to get things done or unwind and just be comfortable. Our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25% larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your SpringHill Suites Provo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Provo Springhill Suites By Marriott Hotel Provo
- SpringHill Suites Provo Utah