“Spacious rooms, amazing front desk staff!”

SpringHill Suites Provo
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I stayed here recently for work, and it was a great experience. The front desk staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Especially once of the managers who actually found us an HDMI cable so we could watch some movies in our room. I wasn't here for anything at BYU, but the hotel is pretty close to the campus. The rooms are set up with separates areas for the shower and toilet, which is pretty nice. Also the breakfast buffet is pretty decent, the only complaint I have is that the coffee could be a bit stronger, but that's just me. All in all, an excellent hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Provo

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Generally comfortable place to stay. Plenty clean, roomy accommodations with comfortable beds. The rooms have a uniquely odd feature of a split bathroom, go through one glass door and you can use a toilet, once done if you want to take a shower you pass back into the suite, walk to the other end through another glass door and then you encounter a sink and shower. The glass doors on the toilet room and shower room look fancy and make it difficult to NOT show off your silhouette to all others in your room, a potentially nice feature if you choose Provo for a romantic trip but for other travel purposes a potentially awkward scene ensues.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Fred P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Provo, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate the feedback, as it is the best way for us to improve. Since our opening we have found the SpringHill Suites style of bathroom doesn't suit everyone. Feedback like yours is how we will be able to do it better in the future. You can also voice these concerns directly to Marriott here: " https://www.marriott.com/suggest/suggest.mi ". I am very glad you found the hotel to be comfortable, and clean. Our staff works very hard to accomplish both. If we may be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to call.

Best Regards,

Fred Parker

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stay here often on business trips. I am impressed by the friendliness of the front desk workers. You are always greeted with a smile. The rooms are always clean. This seems to be harder to find these days.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2013

What I don't understand is how can someone not like large rooms!?! I love the space I have in my room, the decoration, colors, nice closets, outlets and light where I need them and so on... They have an above-average breakfast buffet with great food and nice cozy design of the lobby area that we enjoyed spending time in. All employees are friendly and will make sure your stay is pleasant and you are happy. I love this hotel and will stay here every time I'm in Provo!

Room Tip: My company had booked me in a 2-queen room but when I changed it to a king room the price went down!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Suro N
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Utah is just a gorgeous state with the mountians at your side and the beautiful towns/cities laid out uniformily toward the two huge lakes. This property is basically across the street from the BYU stadium, hence why our choice. It was perfect. Modern design. Room great for four adults to spread out with the desk/sofa area. Over the top friendly staff and a full compliment of choices for breakfast. Great experience and would highly recommend. Now, the prices were inflated for our game weekend and that is unfortunate.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I am for the free market as much as the next guy but the SpringHill Suites seems to really take advantage of supply and demand. We used to stay here all the time - although we weren't crazy about the room layout - not a big fan of large, heavy sliding doors for the toilette room and the shower room. But what killed me was having to pay almost double at graduation or around a holiday. We found another place in town that did not raise there rates and actually like them better. Not sure why the SpringHill Suites gets such high scores. The lobby is small and the breakfast was always marginal. And the rooms aren't that quiet because you are on a busy street (Freedom Blvd). It is centrally located and close to the BYU campus and the staff is friendly and helpful.- just watch the rates.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed here to take our son to the MTC for his church mission. I can not say enough about the staff and the willingness to help while we were there. The rooms were wonderful, clean and I love the layout of the suites with a sitting area, separated shower and toilet and kitchenette. It was really nice. The beds were very comfortable. The morning breakfast buffet was very well provisioned and very welcoming.

All in all, I was very impressed with our entire stay and the way the hotel functions - there's nothing bad to say about the entire experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family