SpringHill Suites Provo
Hampton Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
$149
$68
SleepInn
$74
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Fairfield Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
$150
Residence Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
$154
$179
$169
Travelocity
$89
Hotels.com
Ramada by Wyndham Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
$111
$145
All reviewsfront deskseparate areatoilet roomstarting to show its agenewer propertyspring hillbyu campusroom was spacious and cleanparking lotstaying at this hotellots of pillowsfootball stadiumutah countydecent breakfastshort drivehave stayed here many timesair conditioner
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed here twice during our vacation in April. It was a trendy hotel with great rooms and views of the mountains. It was affordable and centrally located and most importantly...CLEAN!. The breakfast was wonderful and the staff worked hard to keep things tidy. You should have no hesitations staying here, we'd do it again if we could.

Room Tip: A perfect stay!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I got into this hotel late...it was one of a few rooms available in the town during college graduation. Everything was clean and nice. The only tip I would give was that the hotel staff could have been more friendly and helpful. I felt like being checked in was a bit of a burden and no directions to room or information about the hotel was given to me. (Since I work in the industry, I definitely notice when all the t's aren't crossed.) Other than that, the room was beautiful and clean. It was a quick trip, but I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank heidibuol
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I originally stayed here when I interviewed for my job in Provo, then stayed again during my move and transition, and now put clients here when they come to Provo. There is no downside to their operation. It is well located, clean, professional, modern, friendly, and with impeccable service. It is a classic Marriott Stay in my book, which I why I keep coming back for business. I have been here at least 12 times, and have put clients and business associates here at least 30-40 times and never been disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Stephen D
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel was not very large but convenient to the event we attended. It was clean and very pleasant staff. Walking distance to a few restaurants, Breakfast was included in the rate per night and it was good.

Room Tip: Request a room close to the elevator if your stay is short and on the fourth floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EKahaialii
Reviewed July 4, 2013

VERY clean, new/modern decor, extremely comfy beds, decent breakfast, very nice staff. The lady who maintained the breakfast area was awesome! Have stayed here multiple times w/o problems and will definitely return! The location is superb...walking distance from great mall, movie theater, tons of restaurants, gas stations, stores, etc.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family