“Wonderful hotel close to BYU, the MTC and Orem/Provo”

SpringHill Suites Provo
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Euless, Texas
“Wonderful hotel close to BYU, the MTC and Orem/Provo”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed here to take our son to the MTC for his church mission. I can not say enough about the staff and the willingness to help while we were there. The rooms were wonderful, clean and I love the layout of the suites with a sitting area, separated shower and toilet and kitchenette. It was really nice. The beds were very comfortable. The morning breakfast buffet was very well provisioned and very welcoming.

All in all, I was very impressed with our entire stay and the way the hotel functions - there's nothing bad to say about the entire experience!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank RADdoc_TX

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Long Island City, New York
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed here twice during our vacation in April. It was a trendy hotel with great rooms and views of the mountains. It was affordable and centrally located and most importantly...CLEAN!. The breakfast was wonderful and the staff worked hard to keep things tidy. You should have no hesitations staying here, we'd do it again if we could.

Room Tip: A perfect stay!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Glenview, Illinois
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I got into this hotel late...it was one of a few rooms available in the town during college graduation. Everything was clean and nice. The only tip I would give was that the hotel staff could have been more friendly and helpful. I felt like being checked in was a bit of a burden and no directions to room or information about the hotel was given to me. (Since I work in the industry, I definitely notice when all the t's aren't crossed.) Other than that, the room was beautiful and clean. It was a quick trip, but I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank heidibuol
Provo, Utah
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I originally stayed here when I interviewed for my job in Provo, then stayed again during my move and transition, and now put clients here when they come to Provo. There is no downside to their operation. It is well located, clean, professional, modern, friendly, and with impeccable service. It is a classic Marriott Stay in my book, which I why I keep coming back for business. I have been here at least 12 times, and have put clients and business associates here at least 30-40 times and never been disappointed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Stephen D
Lehi, Utah
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel was not very large but convenient to the event we attended. It was clean and very pleasant staff. Walking distance to a few restaurants, Breakfast was included in the rate per night and it was good.

Room Tip: Request a room close to the elevator if your stay is short and on the fourth floor.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank EKahaialii
Bennington, Nebraska
Reviewed July 4, 2013

VERY clean, new/modern decor, extremely comfy beds, decent breakfast, very nice staff. The lady who maintained the breakfast area was awesome! Have stayed here multiple times w/o problems and will definitely return! The location is superb...walking distance from great mall, movie theater, tons of restaurants, gas stations, stores, etc.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank BelleFemme9
St. George, Utah
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Just returned from another great night at the Springhill in Provo. Everything was great. Very friendly, clean and just as expected. I am baffled by one of the reviews posted regarding the problems with this hotel. I am very critical of many hotels, but this one is difficult to critcize. Many of the criticisms are criticisms of the way the rooms are built in the Springhill hotels. I have stayed in many Springhills and find the setup much the same in all of them. I would say that perhaps they not stay in a Springhill if they don't like the setup. And I would prefer they stay away from this one so there is more room for me because I plan on returning as often as possible.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family