Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Courtyard
$81
$68
SleepInn
Hampton Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
$169
Hampton.com
$169
$150
$91
$89
Fairfield Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
$150
Fairfield Inn
Ramada by Wyndham Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
$111
Residence Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
$136
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Id like to address some of the remarks by others because I don't find this motel so objectionable.
yes the @#^* road construction in Provo makes it an issue. especially if you are heading north. take that first exit off the freeway onto the old highway into the south end of Provo and then turn on center street westward and you will go right to the motel. If you are unsure about my directions call the motel and have them tell you where to turn. don't go by your gps because it won't know the road is torn up. if you dont you will be forced to zip right by the motel and go all the way to the next town before you can double back! but that is not the motel's fault!
Someone said they wouldnt change rooms for you.. they changed it for us! We had booked one online and it gave us upstairs, I fell in vegas and hurt my knee and they let us have a downstairs room and did not charge us any different and we got no arguments about it. you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar!
Yes, the older generation of the family that runs the motel are not originally from this country, so they do have accents, but I have stayed there quite a few times and Ive never had a problem communicating. They were NEVER rude to me. maybe you were rude to them? cranky from driving all day? The kids however were raised here and they speak english just like everyone else does. If you can't understand the parents, ask for one of the adult kids! also... they were very helpful to me when I was trying to figure out the stupid road construction problem, how to get back over to Freedom Boulevard to go to Denny's and how to get back onto the freeway headed north. It isn't real close to restaurants, other than the sandwich shop across the street and I think there is a McDonalds west a few blocks toward the airport.
Noise on the street? not so much. what do you expect next to the freeway?
Most of the rooms are just fine. They are clean, do not have bed bugs, the beds are comfortable and they have good tv selection, hbo, refrigerators, hair dryers, and all the usual toiletries like shampoo and soap etc. They have a hot tub, although sometimes it is not as hot as I personally would like it. sometimes it isnt on. if that is important to you then ask. If you want a good price on any Econolodge you need to go get a reservation online before you leave home. Provo is a college town and if there is a game going on there will be high demand and you will pay more for a room. it is still less than most well known chains.
About that stomping around upstairs... damn! were you there about the 29th of June 2012? I think the same guy was above US! either that person weiged 400 lbs and was mentally challenged or they are keeping a gorilla in that room! lol. but you are right.. it stopped at bedtime anyway so we didnt complain. I suspect that if one had complained the management would have done something about it.
Just in case it IS some person who stays there all the time, then I suggest asking for a room on the far north end of the motel (nearer the street) or on the south wing. the room stomper when we were there was above the next to the last room on the south end.
oh and the breakfast... yeah it was about the worst example of a continental breakfast I have ever had, but I got my juice and coffee and a breakfast roll and it was enough to tide me over til I got down the road to lunch. If I have to choose between a fancy breakfast and a good bed give me the good bed any day!

Room Tip: no matter what motel or hotel you stay at ALWAYS ask to see the room before you accept it. They want your money, they wont turn you away.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon J
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Stayed for one night the end of August. I was a little leery about staying here due to some bad experiences at other locations. I was surprised at the room - very nice - spacious - clean. Plenty of room to put things - dresser - armoire - counter that had mini fridge and microwave underneath. I was really impressed. Wifi worked great. Very quiet and right off the highway.
Didn't have any of the breakfast but noticed it was very minimal. I really wouldn't have a problem staying here again.
Cons: The toilet whistled after flushing and the heater didn't work. A/C was fine but not the heat part. We did report it on the maintenance form that was in the room - maybe it will get fixed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vegasgram
Reviewed May 28, 2012

One thing, because of the construction, it was a little difficult getting to. The motel itself was okay, except it is a two story. Whoever was above our room had a child, lord I hope it was a child, that sounded like wild houses stomping around and maybe jumping off of the bed. The rooms were good. Clean and everything, but it was just the running around upstairs that ruined it for us. Although, I have to be fair, that it stopped before we drifted off to sleep.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BudinOK
Reviewed September 1, 2010

Much improved over the last year or two.
Pros: big, attractive rooms, clean, decent beds, wifi, hbo
Cons: poor breakfast

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Bobr99
Reviewed July 3, 2010

My wife and her family stayed in hotel. The check in process was slow, staff was rude and rooms were dirty. Spoke with hotel staff about a billing issue and was screamed at by a woman and a man who claimed to be her husband on the phone. They were very argumentative, I was accused of lying, was told I was wrong and am not welcome to stay at their property again (which was no problem to me) and was even threatened by a man named Onel with physical violence. Very difficult to communicate with them due to their attitude and heavy accents. I have never been treated so poorly in my life by a hotel staff and I am in the industry at another Choice Hotels property. I would never bash another Choice Hotels property, but this was by far the worst experience I have ever had in a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010