All reviews front desk dance team room worked sink vanity area home football game years eve bistro staff education week comfortable rooms coffee table easy walking distance stay close springhill suites hot chocolate pool area conference room an update
Reviewed October 1, 2018

We only want three things when we stay at hotels.
1. A clean room
The bed and bathroom were fine. The carper was stained and dirty to the point we
would not walk around without slippers or socks.
2. A comfortable bed
No problems here.
3. A good TV with a remote control
This was huge. The time set in the TV was 22 hours off. As such, the guide was
unusable. With their carrier you are not able to scroll forward 22 hours to see
what is on each channel. The only was to use the TV was to scroll to EVERY
channel, wait for it to sync and then move on.

Sonce we have status at Marriott, I went to the front desk to ask for another room. Another customer standing there said this was the case in every room at the hotel. The agent said they would get it corrected the next morning. The next afternoon came with no
fix so I contacted therm again. A rep came up to the room to see what the issue was and went off to check with the manager.

When he came back he advised it a hotel wide issue but they couldn't do anything about it. Supposedly it was a corporate issue. I then called the Platinum Elite Desk and shared my problem and to determine it it was really a corporate wide issue. The agent listened to the issue and asked me to wait on hold while he talked to a supervisor. 28 minutes lates I hung up.

I have 5 other Marriott reservations this year. I will check the room immediately upon check in. If this issue exists, I will check out and move on.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Stopped in Provo on our way to Yellowstone and found this hotel to be nice, and certainly adequate... Clean room, happy environment, good service. We would certainly stay here again. It is well located, and very easy to find.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2018

We had two rooms for our stay while attending a wedding.

We had two rooms while in Provo for a wedding. The staff was courteous and the bed was comfortable.That is the end of the good news.
The first morning I went to the gym and found no sanitary wipes to clean off the equipment. None. When I left there was one towel left.
I went to the coffee bar and ordered a bagel and cream cheese. " No cream cheese", I was told ," our delivery is late". The next day the same story, "No cream cheese"! even though cream cheese with bagel was advertised.
The carpet in our room had two big dirty, soiled spots. The shampoo was not replaced when needed. The drinking water in the lobby had very small conical shaped cups. The hotel ran out of regular cups.
I have waited a week to make this review and others in our party had similar attitudes. Our past experiences with Courtyard gave us high expectations that were not met.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Stopped here on our way to Lincoln, NE on the first night. We got 2 rooms, and they were great! Clean, comfortable and roomy! Lauren at the front desk was so nice and helpful! She was so great that we stayed her on the way back home too! This time we got a bigger room for all 5 of us to stay in and we still had plenty of room! 2 Queen beds and a sofa pull out. Next trip to Lincoln will find us staying right here again!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

It's a good solid hotel no frills but a nice clean room every day. Everything works television air conditioning heater etc. It's the small things that they take great pride in that go a long way to make it feel like home.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business