Fairfield Inn Provo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgluten free bagelsfitness center and poolheated pooltraveling throughoffice areawould stay here againfree breakfastsouth endroom was cleandoing businessroad noisean older hotelstayed one nightnice breakfastbreakfast barmaintenance staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I had a mostly enjoyable stay at the Fairfield Inn in Provo. The front desk service was excellent. Checking in and out was a pleasure. I also enjoyed the good-sized hot tub and the above-average breakfast. The room was great. My one minor gripe was that one of the lamps wasn't turning on. No big deal.

My wife said the heater made a slight squeaking noise that made it a bit difficult for her to fall asleep. She is a very light sleeper. I wasn't bothered by it. She did enjoy the free breakfast. We both thought the staff member overseeing the breakfast was fantastic. If the price is right, I think we would stay here again if we needed a hotel in Provo.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Fairfield Inn P, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Guests,

Thanks for taking time to write a review of our hotel!

Thanks for recognizing our wonderful staff!

We agree with you that our breakfast is way above average and that our hot tub is wonderful . Sorry about the inconvenience of the lamp and heater. They have been fixed.

Also thank you for recognizing Mary our breakfast hostess. She does a great job!

Well we look forward to your next stay with us when you are back in Provo!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

As I was exiting the freeway on a snowy evening, my car was struck from behind. Needless to say, I was 600+ miles from home and my car had been totaled. I didn't get to the hotel until after 10pm and from the time I walked in the door this staff went out of their way to help me. They offered to feed me dinner from the breakfast bar, a late check out, and to help me in any way they could. The staff took the extra step to drive me to Salt Lake City so I could get a rental car and continue my trip. The care they took in making me feel like I was at home was unbelievable. If I am ever in the area again, they will be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Dear Brian,

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review of our hotel.

We were very happy to be of service and glad that everything worked out and you made it to your destination and back home safely.

You are now part of the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Provo family!

We look forward to your next stay when you return to Provo!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We have stayed at this Fairfield Inn several times and have truely found a home away from home. The front desk staff of Katie, Jenna, Rebekah, and Rosa are not only very efficient but are also very warm and welcoming. They are, without a doubt, the best staff we have ever met in all of our travels. We look forward to our next visit and highly recommend this Fairfield.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Glenn,

Thanks for taking time to write a review of our hotel!

We are truly grateful that you have found a home away from home at our hotel!

Thanks also for recognizing our great staff! They do such a wonderful job in taking care of the needs of our guests.

We look forward to your next trip to Provo and being of service to you and your family!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Pros: Clean, good location, good staff, high quality, great breakfast.
Cons: The only thing was that the King-sized bed had two valleys. You know, the ones from age. That's the ONLY criticism I can think of. I'd definitely visit again. Was a great value.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the front away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Pamela,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel!

We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next trip to Provo!

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to make your next stay even better!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is our second stay at the Fairfield, Provo. Over the past few years we've stayed at several different hotels in the area while here on business trips and have finally found the best. The staff is always available and is very courteous and caring. The place is clean and very well maintained. The beds and pillows are as comfortable as a true 5-Star. Even better, they serve real food for breakfast! We will be staying here again on all future biz trips.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Barrett,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel!

We're glad that you have enjoyed your stays with us. Also thank you for recognizing our staff. They work very hard to make our guests feel as if they are at their home away from home.

Also thanks for recognizing our breakfast! It's a really great breakfast.

We look forward to your future trips to Provo and to be able to be of service!