“Fairfield NOT a disappointment”

Fairfield Inn Provo
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Pros: Clean, good location, good staff, high quality, great breakfast.
Cons: The only thing was that the King-sized bed had two valleys. You know, the ones from age. That's the ONLY criticism I can think of. I'd definitely visit again. Was a great value.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the front away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Fairfield Inn P, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Pamela,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel!

We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next trip to Provo!

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to make your next stay even better!

Michael Rice

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is our second stay at the Fairfield, Provo. Over the past few years we've stayed at several different hotels in the area while here on business trips and have finally found the best. The staff is always available and is very courteous and caring. The place is clean and very well maintained. The beds and pillows are as comfortable as a true 5-Star. Even better, they serve real food for breakfast! We will be staying here again on all future biz trips.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Barrett,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel!

We're glad that you have enjoyed your stays with us. Also thank you for recognizing our staff. They work very hard to make our guests feel as if they are at their home away from home.

Also thanks for recognizing our breakfast! It's a really great breakfast.

We look forward to your future trips to Provo and to be able to be of service!

Michael Rice

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I highly recommend Michael and his staff at the Fairfield Inn Provo. We booked a meeting room for a company presentation. The facility was wonderful and the staff top notch! The rooms were nicely appointed and very comfy. Thanks again, Michael!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for your kind review! We really enjoyed having you and your team here for your business presentation in our meeting room and to be able to host everyone in our rooms overnight.

Also thank you for recognizing our wonderful staff! They do a great job in all aspects of our hotel, from Juanita our housekeeping manager and her team, Katie our front desk manager and her staff, Izzy our maintenance engineer and Ben Hoffman our general manager.

We really want to make sure our guests feel like they are at their home away from home!

We look forward to your next trip to Provo!

Please tell Sharon and everyone hello from us!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 5 days in September 2012 on a business trip. I found the hotel and location to be perfect while doing business in Provo.

The first thing I want to comment on is the customer service and maid service which I felt was excellent. Every employee I came in contact with was very friendly and professional. I was always given a nice greeting, and made to feel welcome during my stay.

Location is right off the 15 freeway. It is next door to the Sleep Inn hotel, a Sizzler restaurant, and an Arby’s restaurant. Across the street is a Ruby River steakhouse restaurant, a Maverick convenience store, a Sam’s club, a Subway restaurant, and a shopping mall is a little further North of the hotel.

Property is well maintained. It is a 3 story hotel. It has free parking around the hotel. It has a nice indoor pool and jacuzzi which is open until 11pm. They have a good free breakfast served from 6:30am - 9:30am, daily. The breakfast includes a variety of breads, waffle maker, scrabbled eggs, sausage links, microwavable breakfast sandwiches, cereals, oatmeal with toppings, fruit, juices, and coffee. There is also a computer and printer in the lobby, but there is not much privacy. They have a 24 washer(2)/dryer(2) room; wash is $1.50, dry is $1.25, and soap/bleach/fabric sheets are $1 each, which I thought was very reasonable. There is no gym on the property.

The room was average size, and well very well maintained and cleaned. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room had a medium size flat screen television, but no HD. I was able to hook up my digital camera to the television to look at pictures I had taken. There is also a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and an IPOD docking station radio/alarm. There is no safe in the room. The bathroom is also average size and well maintained and cleaned.

The only negative, and it's a minor one, is that there is only one ice machine on the first floor. But the elevator gets you up and down quickly.

I found this hotel to be perfect when traveling to Provo. I would stay here again with my family and would highly recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel!

And also thank you for recognizing our wonderful staff, both our front desk and houskeeping personnel. We really work hard with the end result in mind to have our guests feel that they are at their home away from home.

We do have a great location as you mentioned, right off Interstate Highway 15 and across from the Provo Towne Centre with their shops, restaurants and movie theatre.

As you mentioned we do work very hard to maintain our hotel to the standards of a Marriott property and to meet the needs of our guests.

Once again thank you for your review of our hotel and we look forward to your next trip to Provo!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels over the years, but I must admit this is my favorite! I have been undergoing cancer treatment and the staff here has made me feel like it's my home away from home! I had my Birthday here and they even gave me a card and cake! The card was signed by all the staff! They get me anything I ask for and are always cheerful and ready to help. You don't find people like this any place else! Kudos to Marriott for hiring a FABULOUS staff. Love you guys!

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are quieter. Make sure to ask for a room with a fridge if you need one!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear Sheri,

We will miss you because you have become part of our family. Your laughter is contagious and your wonderful attitude is remarkable considering that you were going through cancer treatments. You have been a great example to all of us and we are so happy we have had the opportunity to get to know you. You brighten our days and they won't be the same now that you are not here to keep us in line.

Please don't be a stranger and stop by every once in a while! And always remember that "Nuestra casa es su casa"!

With all our love!

Your family at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Provo!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We have stayed here periodically over a number of years. The hotel is clean and pleasant. The staff have always been friendly and helpful. The rooms are standard for this chain and a bit dated, but are well maintained and very clean. Breakfasts are good with a reasonable variety of choices. The location is very convenient when traveling, with easy access to the freeway. When heading south, it is convenient to start in the morning on the south side of Provo and avoid the morning commuter traffic along the Wasatch Front. Because of bright lights in the parking, it is impossible to get the room completely dark for optimal sleep.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel!

We are very glad that you have chosen the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Provo on several occasions when you have visted the Provo area!

Also thank you for recognizing our staff as we work very hard to make sure our guests feel as if they are at their home away from home.

You are absolutely correct about our location being convenient and right off of Highway 15. We are also right across from the Provo Towne Centre with their restaurants, shops and movie theatre. All of our guests receive at 10% discount at Sizzlers and Arby's, a 15% discount at Red Robin and a 20% discount a Gloria's Little Italy restaurant.

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Great clean hotel.
The room is clean and big.
The staff behind the desk, I don't know her name, was very kind and helpfull!
There was also a little present (candy) given by houskeeping in the room.
The hotel is in the neighbourhood of some fine reataurant and near the highway, so very easy!

• Stayed: September 2012
Michael R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Warnier,

Thank you for your review of our hotel!

Katie, our front desk manager who checked you in and who is always great with our guests, informed me that you were on your honeymoon. Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate such an important part of your lives with us!

We're glad you found our location convenient for your needs with our partner restaurants and stores close by.

Again congratulations on your marriage and we would love to be able to host your family on a return trip to Provo!