“Nothing Special, But Ask for Soft Pillows”
Review of Hampton Inn Provo

Hampton Inn Provo
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was, well, average. We stopped off here on the way south from Salt Lake City, and we have had success with Hampton before. Staff was great, breakfast was fine, but overall nothing special. My main complaint was that the pillowcases were IMPOSSIBLE to sleep with. I ended up taking mine off.

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have stayed there many times over the last several years because it's the midpoint of a regular trip to visit family. They have never missed a reservation, always have a nice experience. Easy on and easy off the Interstate.
The breakfast lady has been there many years and she takes pride in the food she serves - she will make reasonable accommodations to special requests when she can.
Parking is good with ample sized spaces, the pool isn't over-chlorinated, and I have never had a complaint about cleanliness. The beds contiinue to be excellent - it seems that that they have a good replacement schedule.
I use the hHonors system for reservations and it has also been reliable. We like Hampton because their beds suit my injured back better than any other chain we have tried.

Room Tip: If you are a State of Local government employee the discounts are substantial.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Searcher356
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We went to visit family and do some shopping. The Hampton Inn was close to both and we were very pleased with our room. It was clean and very nicely furnished. I was also impressed that it had places to plug in phone chargers on the lamps. Not very many places have a place by the night stands to do that. It is usually across the room if they have an empty plug at all. We used the indoor pool and hot tub, which is a must with us. We also were glad for the hot continental breakfast. We will choose the same motel again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The hotel was clean when we arrived late in the evening. The room had updated wall dressings, bedding and bathroom. Clean too. Flat screen tv for entertainment and quite during the week. Weekends pick up with kids. Comfortable bed. Great breakfast with a friendly staff offering to help. I was very please with my stay and would recomment this hote.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Was here two nights as felt like a typical Hampton. I grabbed breakfast on the run the first morning wasn't that impressed. I typically eat yogurt and fruit on the buffet...don't think I'll grab and go again. The bed was soft and the room was clean - the two most important things I care about. Super courteous at check-in but they struggled to find my reservation....I had my check-in code and it was found promptly after that. The night supervisor was SUPER friendly about all of it and I appreciate that. I did pop over to the mall across the street to get an hour of shopping in before flying home. Dillards is right by the hotel in the mall. I'll pick this place again as it only took minutes to get to the university campus.

Room Tip: I'd choose away from the elevator - it was a bit loud
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our daughter was admitted to the hospital in Payson, UT. We were looking for lodging close to the hospital. Hampton Inn looked like the best choice. Because my husband needed a mobility shower we reserved the special room. Everything was great. We will stay there everytime we need lodging in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I travel to the Provo area frequently when I visit my son who is in the military. This hotel has been by far the best. Great service, friendly staff, and most of all they have the most comfortable beds. Morning free breakfast was average but did the job.

Easy access to the freeway and the mall across the street. Pleanty of places to eat in the area.

I will stay there for now on when I visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family