“Very clean, good breakfast and friendly staff”
Review of Hampton Inn Provo

Hampton Inn Provo
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The hotel was clean when we arrived late in the evening. The room had updated wall dressings, bedding and bathroom. Clean too. Flat screen tv for entertainment and quite during the week. Weekends pick up with kids. Comfortable bed. Great breakfast with a friendly staff offering to help. I was very please with my stay and would recomment this hote.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Was here two nights as felt like a typical Hampton. I grabbed breakfast on the run the first morning wasn't that impressed. I typically eat yogurt and fruit on the buffet...don't think I'll grab and go again. The bed was soft and the room was clean - the two most important things I care about. Super courteous at check-in but they struggled to find my reservation....I had my check-in code and it was found promptly after that. The night supervisor was SUPER friendly about all of it and I appreciate that. I did pop over to the mall across the street to get an hour of shopping in before flying home. Dillards is right by the hotel in the mall. I'll pick this place again as it only took minutes to get to the university campus.

Room Tip: I'd choose away from the elevator - it was a bit loud
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our daughter was admitted to the hospital in Payson, UT. We were looking for lodging close to the hospital. Hampton Inn looked like the best choice. Because my husband needed a mobility shower we reserved the special room. Everything was great. We will stay there everytime we need lodging in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I travel to the Provo area frequently when I visit my son who is in the military. This hotel has been by far the best. Great service, friendly staff, and most of all they have the most comfortable beds. Morning free breakfast was average but did the job.

Easy access to the freeway and the mall across the street. Pleanty of places to eat in the area.

I will stay there for now on when I visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I always read TripAdvisor before booking so we choose this Hampton. We were not disappointed. I want to add a comment on the breakfast...they had a great omelet and all the other stuff but their oatmeal was fantastic...it was a coarse ground oat, they brown sugar, toasted almonds and a blend of cherry, white grapes, cranberries and raisins for toppings. It was really a great treat!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This Hampton is very much like most of the other Hampton's I've stayed in. Although my room did feel bigger than others. I would recommend calling the hotel directly rather than relying on the Online system though.

Room Tip: I always ask for an upper floor and away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I planned a Scrapbook Retreat at this Provo Hotel. Mike Treasure gave me a good deal on their reception room and sleeping rooms and I was very satisfied with the cleanliness & quality. Most importantly, my guests were also. That's a big deal because I have guests with very big paranoia about sleeping in hotels, cleanliness, etc. Everyone was friendly & helpful. There were some LARGE groups while we were there--an entire hockey team, wrestling team, cheerleading or gymnastics group, but they did not bother us. The only thing I would like to improve on is making the doors quieter when closing---I could always tell when a room next to me left. The click is very loud.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends