“This Days Inn Provo has never failed us.”
Review of Days Inn Provo

Days Inn Provo
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Clean, comfy, a really spacious room right across from the heated pool. Continental b'fast in the lobby is coffee/tea/juices, cereal (dry and oatmeal), toast, bagels, cream cheese/jams & jellies, muffins & fruit: what I do is bring a tray and some larger cups with me from home, grab some eats and take it to one of the tables poolside. It's open 6:30 am until 10 am. Pool is open 8 am until 10 pm seasonally. It's close to all the shopping & restaurants on University Pkwy, BYU & a lot of the BYU student lodging.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The pool was half filled. It was a masquito haven. The tv was not HD. The in-room coffee pot did not work. Then the hair dryer did not work. The breakfast was cold cereal, bread to toast, and small danish. There was coffee in the office but who wants to go to the office for coffee when you want to just take it easy and drink coffee in your room. The main sewer drain where you park was not draining and that was another masquito haven. I would not stay here again. The manager was not available until 3. I was on a schedule. What a hole!!!!! ICK

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The night manager went above and beyond the norm for service. I was having difficulty getting information that I desperately needed, he steeped in and even brought in his family to help and stayed with the proses until completed

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2013

At first I was a little concerned about staying at this hotel since it was so inexpensive and it allowed dogs. My husband and I decided to take a chance even though it was for/during our wedding and honeymoon, and we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, plenty of parking spaces, free WiFi, not very noisy, close to stores, and within walking distance of Denny's. The housekeeping staff also wore scrubs, so that was pretty cool. We ended up extending our stay. Our television/cable did stop working one night and I called down to the front to see if it was a cable problem or just a problem with our room. I did not realize that it was 12:30 am, but the concierge still happily came up and tried to fix the TV. When he could not get it to work, he said we could switch rooms a.s.a.p. or in the morning. He was so nice and so helpful. The only downside is that they changed/raised their pet policy/pet fees, but they honored the price that was on our reservation confirmation. Of course it is not the Ritz, but it is definitely better than any other motel I have stayed in. My husband and I would totally stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. My only complain is that when someone turns the water on above your room, it's very loud (or at least it was in my room). The staff is friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo