“One night stop 2/22/13” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Surprise, Arizona
“One night stop 2/22/13”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

A little hard to find. Room was pretty clean, shower was strong -- walls are weak. Too much information going on next door. Reception was poor --TV channels were snow filled screens, no internet pick up.Also, I expected a mini fridge & microwave; which we did not have. Front desk was helpful as we needed directions and for some reason they had internet access-met other guests in lobby w/the same bark. Breakfast is coffee, juice & pastry. For the $$ overall it is ok for location, a night's rest & hot shower. Would not recommend 4 long term stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank pittsburgh82
daysinnprovo, Webmaster at Days Inn Provo, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn - Provo for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. We are sorry for the bad experience you had. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:

• Maintenance was informed of the problems you experienced and instructed to take required action.

• The maintenance staffs were instructed regarding your feedback on TV channels and internet and see to it that it functioning properly and received repairs if needed.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Days Inn - Provo. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Orange County, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were pretty comfortable here. The woman working the counter that night was kind, courteous, and professional. We got checked into our room pretty quickly. The man working in the morning allowed us to partake in the breakfast after the allotted hours. He was also an asset to this location. Great staff, and a decent room. There are two reasons why I gave this property a four instead of a five. First, there was a light bulb missing from a lamp, and the woman working the front desk couldn't find one that was small enough to replace it. The second reason is the bathtub; it can only hold six inches of water before the overflow takes the rest.

Room Tip: Tell Ashley that she's cute.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Carson City, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Staff was wonderful. They were polite, efficient and accommodating. The room was priced at a reasonable rate. The walls were a little thin. They had a continental breakfast that I did not try. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
San Diego, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Hold on to your wallets with is dishonest and unreputable hotel! Go somewhere else!

I made a reservation through the Wyndham/Days Inn reservation system for our family for one room. When I arrived I was told that I had reservations for 7 rooms and since that I did not cancel the other 6 reservations by 6:00 PM I was charged almost $500.00. When I complained when I got home they ignored me. When I finally reached them they refused to remove the extra charges from my credit card. They finally just ignored any future e-mails. They were unprofessional and showed no interest to determine how they made this mistake even when I showed them the reservation confirmation for ONE room.

Their breakfast room is one the cheapest that I have seen, only having hard white flour bagels. They had no waffles like other extras like even other Days Inn have. The rooms are very basic. Go somewhere else. I found them to unreputable and unprofessional.

Room Tip: Avoid this Days Inn
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank WorldTraveler919
daysinnprovo, Webmaster at Days Inn Provo, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn - Provo for your recent stay in our area.

• The front desk agent received additional training in the courteous, helpful manner in which our valued guests are to be treated.

• Breakfast staff received additional training in presenting a proper breakfast.

Hotel Manager.

Travelers are raving about these Provo hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Provo
Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River
Residence Inn Provo
#2 of 20 in Provo
4.5 of 5 stars 264 reviews
SpringHill Suites Provo

Been to Days Inn Provo? Share your experiences!