“We've stayed here & always great!”
Review of Days Inn Provo

Days Inn Provo
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Reviewed July 27, 2012

As usual, the room was great, the continental b'fast was perfect, & staff was so attentive to my needs, remembering my past visits & asking if I needed anything that I asked asked for at my prior stays.
It's SO close to BYU, restaurants, shopping, the courthouse, the freeway is 10 minutes away, just a perfect place in the middle of everything! Best Buy, Nordstrom, Olive Garden, in the middle of everything. Great place.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank schmink45

Reviewed July 23, 2012

PROS - Location was perfect for BYU, UVU, shopping and the University Mall. Clean room, bed was very soft, and comfortable pillows. Nice pool, especially when it was 90+ outside.

CONS - Air conditioning unit made a LOUD noise during the night. Phone charger would not stay plugged into wall outlet. Shower head was low so if you are tall you have to bend at the knees. Very limited items for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HO W
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Location is too far away from freeway. Rooms were spacious & decent. Bathroom very small but functional. Niu enough towels in rooms for showers. Wish there was a jacuzzi but nice siz pool was def refreshing. Continental breakfast was decent, wished there were hard boiled eggs or yogurt or bananas. Staff pretty clueless- couldn't tell us how far Bryce/Zion is or how to get to downtown Sal Lake City.

• Stayed: July 2012
daysinnprovo, Webmaster at Days Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn - Provo. for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. I am sorry that the experience did not turn out to be what you had expected. Upon receipt of your review, it was shared with the manager and ways in which our valued guests could feel that they were getting their moneys worth were discussed.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Days Inn - Provo. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be very pleased. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The room was great. Clean and huge. The blackout curtains were FANTASTIC. :) It would be a great place to stay for more than one day because you would have plenty of room to spread out. However, I was really bummed to find out that the wifi wasn't working well and nobody I encountered could fix it... I had to go to a McDonald's a mile or two away to get my driving directions for the next destination, which was an inconvenience. I loved that they had a late checkout time (12:00) and long pool hours (8am-10pm).

We booked through Kayak and they booked me for a smoking room but did not tell me. The clerk at the desk said this happens all the time. So for anyone who reads this-- I'd call and confirm with the hotel to make sure you have a reservation with a non-smoking room if you prefer one.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank msquared023
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Pros
great pillows
great coffee at the office

cons
refrigerator temperature knob was missing... couldn't turn it on. finally did with a pair of tweezers.
cell phone chargers kept falling out of electrical outlets
pool was cold
hot water works intermittently mostly it was luke warm.. both at night and the next morning... office said maybe it was because somebody was flushing a toilet...what!?!?

my advice, pay 20 dollars more and stay at the hampton.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn – Provo for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of the review, the following step was taken:

• Maintenance was notified that the refrigerator temperature knob was missing and you had to use tweezers to turn the temperature on, the hot water worked intermittently, and the cell phone chargers kept falling out of the outlets.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Days Inn – Provo. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

After visiting the national parks and staying in their pet friendly stinky motels , Days Inn made up the difference! It was CLEAN, smelled of no pets, and spacious! It was very reasonably priced as well. We got a great night's sleep. Thanks Days Inn!

There was free breakfast as well , but we woke up too late and never tried it .

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

Nothing special here but nothing wrong with it either. It's just a reasonably priced place to stay while in Provo. Near BYU, so expect crowds during football season.

• Stayed: May 2012