“Business”

Residence Inn Provo
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Awesome service all around the team took care all our needs I want to thank you residence inn marriott for the experience we all share I enjoyed my stay there for 3 months away from my family for an extended period of time.

Room Tip: Great suite rooms
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Good morning!

Thank you for your stay at the Provo Residence Inn. We are honored to have been able to serve you.

We are thrilled to know that you were taken care during your stay. My team and I will make sure to celebrate your kind words.

If returning to the area, do not hesitate to contact me. I would love to ensure you have a flawless stay.

Again, thank you for staying with us at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott.

Have a great day!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

The staff was courteous and kind, the location was perfectly suited to my needs, and the maids were unfailingly thorough. The breakfast offerings were the worst kind of ready made microwave fare however, though this did not cost extra, and was in fact complimentary.

• Stayed: January 2014

Good morning!

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Provo Residence Inn and for allowing my staff and I to serve you and those traveling with you. I appreciate your willingness to fill out a review as your comments help us more than you know.

I am so happy to know that we were able to take care of you during your stay. My team and I will make sure to celebrate your wonderful comments.

I have no doubt your comments will provide some wonderful motivation to each team member so that they can continue to provide great service to all of our guests.

I trust that you will have the opportunity to return in the near future so that we can continue to provide you with the superior service that you can expect at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott.

Feel free to contact me personally should you return so that I can ensure you have a fabulous stay at the Provo Residence Inn.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Front Desk Awesome!!!

Back Office Awesome!!!

House Keeping Awesome!!!

I enjoyed my stay for three months but how could you not with such a warm staff that truly shows how much they love their jobs. I hope that the things that take place here can be translated up the chain of command across the company.

Room Tip: Top Floor end rooms
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Good morning Austin,

We at the Provo Residence Inn want to thank you for staying with us and let you know that we enjoyed serving you and your team. It was a pleasure to get to know you personally and ensure you needs were completely taken care of.

As I mentioned during some of our interactions, my team and I are here for our guests to ensure all of their needs are being met. We are happy to know that yours were.

If you have the opportunity to return in the near future, please contact me personally so that I can ensure you have a fabulous stay at the Provo Residence Inn.

Best wishes to you, your family as well as your fellow associates.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed at Marriott Residence Inn for close to three months. I can not say enough about how welcoming and friendly the staff is at this hotel. They really understand the meaning of customer service. During breakfast, everyone from the front desk to the general manager will be out bussing tables and checking on guests. Rooms are clean, maids are friendly and do an amazing job. I will definitely miss this place. I highly recommend staying her for your visit to Provo.

• Stayed: March 2014

Good morning Mr. Layton,

I want to thank you for staying with us at the Provo Residence Inn and also let you know that my staff and I thoroughly enjoyed serving you and your team. We were so honored to have been able to host you and we trust that you will have the opportunity to return in the near future so that we can continue to provide you with the superior service that you can expect at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was our first time in Provo so didn't know where to stay but Residence Inn has always been a good choice in other areas. The staff at this Residence Inn was very friendly - the rooms were immaculate, comfortable & spacious.....with a fireplace - and location was great! Full breakfast was offered every morning as well as two evening meals during the week we were there! Will definitely stay again if in the area!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Good morning Dana,

I want to thank you for providing such a wonderful review for the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott. I also want you to know that all of my Provo Residence Inn staff members are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Your comments provide great motivation for my staff to continue giving superior service to all guests.

If and when you are returning to the area, please do not hesitate contacting me. I would love for the opportunity to meet you personally as well as ensure all of your needs are taken care of.

Thank you again for staying at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott and allowing us to host your accommodations.

Make it a great day,

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

The rooms show a little bit of wear, but they are clean and convenient to Byu, you can get a two bedroom hotel room which can't be beat for four or six people, but it is slightly worn. Halls a bit dungeon-ey.overall its fine for the two beadroom deal has working fireplace for winter nice touch.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Patron,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Provo, Utah. We strive to be the choice hotel for those looking to visit the area and appreciate your willingness to provide a review concerning your most recent stay with us.  Your comments help us more than you know. Having been our guest, I’m sure you must know how much we pride ourselves on our service and attention to detail.

I appreciate you letting me know about the wear and tear you saw. Know that I take guest comments very serious and am working with corporate on a solution to ensure you have the best experience possible.

I'm happy to know you enjoyed the two bedroom. It is my favorite room type because of the nice fireplace available.

Please feel free to contact me personally if and when you are returning to the area because I would love the opportunity to meet you as well as do my best to make sure your needs are being completely met during any future visits. It is my goal to make sure you have a flawless stay.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to the area and we trust that we will see you again.

We look forward to your return.

Brady Willardson (General Manager, Provo Residence Inn)

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed here for two nights in October. We were in town for a football game and this hotel was a short walk to the stadium. The hotel is also convenient to BYU and to restaurants in the area. In fact we parked our car when we arrived on a Friday afternoon and never moved the car until we left on Sunday. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms were of good size and clean. We enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was good. We had no problems at all and would definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Patron,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Provo, Utah. We strive to be the choice hotel for those looking to visit the area and appreciate your willingness to provide a review concerning your most recent stay with us.  Your comments help us more than you know. We pride ourselves on our service and attention to detail.

I’m thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to let the entire staff know during my next morning huddle/meeting.

Our goal is to make certain our guests are taken care of and I’m happy to know that you were. Please contact me when you are returning to the area because I would love the opportunity to meet you personally as well as make sure your needs are completely taken care of.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott during your visit to the area.

We look forward to your return.

Happy Holidays!