“Good enough”

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Provo
McAllen, Texas
“Good enough”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

The rooms show a little bit of wear, but they are clean and convenient to Byu, you can get a two bedroom hotel room which can't be beat for four or six people, but it is slightly worn. Halls a bit dungeon-ey.overall its fine for the two beadroom deal has working fireplace for winter nice touch.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Patron,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Provo, Utah. We strive to be the choice hotel for those looking to visit the area and appreciate your willingness to provide a review concerning your most recent stay with us.  Your comments help us more than you know. Having been our guest, I’m sure you must know how much we pride ourselves on our service and attention to detail.

I appreciate you letting me know about the wear and tear you saw. Know that I take guest comments very serious and am working with corporate on a solution to ensure you have the best experience possible.

I'm happy to know you enjoyed the two bedroom. It is my favorite room type because of the nice fireplace available.

Please feel free to contact me personally if and when you are returning to the area because I would love the opportunity to meet you as well as do my best to make sure your needs are being completely met during any future visits. It is my goal to make sure you have a flawless stay.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to the area and we trust that we will see you again.

We look forward to your return.

Brady Willardson (General Manager, Provo Residence Inn)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Jonesboro, GA
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed here for two nights in October. We were in town for a football game and this hotel was a short walk to the stadium. The hotel is also convenient to BYU and to restaurants in the area. In fact we parked our car when we arrived on a Friday afternoon and never moved the car until we left on Sunday. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms were of good size and clean. We enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was good. We had no problems at all and would definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Brady W, General Manager at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear Patron,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Provo, Utah. We strive to be the choice hotel for those looking to visit the area and appreciate your willingness to provide a review concerning your most recent stay with us.  Your comments help us more than you know. We pride ourselves on our service and attention to detail.

I’m thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to let the entire staff know during my next morning huddle/meeting.

Our goal is to make certain our guests are taken care of and I’m happy to know that you were. Please contact me when you are returning to the area because I would love the opportunity to meet you personally as well as make sure your needs are completely taken care of.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Provo Residence Inn by Marriott during your visit to the area.

Gig Harbor, Washington
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We spent three nights here. Our adult daughter slept on the pull-out couch, which is probably better suited for smaller children. Our bed was very comfortable and the bedroom was separated from the living area by louvered double doors. The 3rd floor room was very quiet. The indoor pool was cool and refreshing and the breakfast buffet contained a large variety of hot and cold items including make-them-yourself waffles with strawberry and blueberry/whipped cream topping. The hotel is close to shopping, the university, a large mall and many restaurants. One could also cook in the room with its well-equipped kitchen. Internet connection was satisfactory. A plumbing problem was promptly addressed by maintenance staff. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms on back side are very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

San Bernardino
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is about 2 miles from the freeway, so it's not as convenient for just passing through late at night. We got a huge suite for a regular room price. It was the size of a small apartment! So much room with a full kitchen, which we didn't use. The hotel was super clean and everyone was pleasant. Good breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013

Elk Grove, California
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed three nights while attending a my business conference. I shared a two bedroom suite with another conference attended. The suite was very large and accommodated us both very adequately. There were three televisions in the two bedroom suite and the furniture was comfortable. My bed was so comfortable as was the bed in the other bedroom, as I was told by the brother-in-law. The room did not come with a blender but I asked for one and it was in the room before I was got there.
The breakfast buffet was outstanding. A good variety of wonderful tasting items, from the hotcake which one makes for them self rather than having them sitting under a hot light waiting to be picked. The eggs where good and the potatoes were excellent. There was also a nice mix to fresh fruit and topping for the eggs and hot cakes.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel appeared to be centrally located and close to restaurants and a grocery store.
I would stay at this Residence Inn should I have a return trip to Provo.

Room Tip: I like to get an upper floor room for lest noise. However, I did not notice any excessive noise in...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Lake Oswego, Oregon
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stay in Provo 4-5 times a year and this is our new go to place to stay. We were on the third floor toward the back of the property and it was absolutely quiet. The room was very large - with a nice kitchen, living room and bed room. Decent internet speed 2.5Mbs Down / 1.5Mbs up.
Breakfast was included and there were good hot options plus all the normal continental offerings.
The staff was very friendly. Parking is a bit tight if you come late.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Rita R, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn and wonderful review you provided. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, we hope you will come back soon. If I can be of assistance to you in making future reservations or in any way I will list my information below.

Again, thank you for being our guests.

Rita RIling/Director of Sales
801-374-1000
rita.riling@dimdev.com
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed at this Residence Inn as part of a business trip to Provo. Location was fairly close to a number of companies in the Provo area. The property is sizable with ample parking. Staff was friendly. Rooms were typical Residence Inn as far as size. The appliances appeared to have been updated. The one downside was that the bed seemed to be a bit more stiff than I have typically experienced at a Marriott property which made for a challenging night of sleep. Room was very clean and well kept. Breakfast, which is included with Residence Inn stays, was good although they could not seem to keep up with coffee demand. Overall, I would stay here again given good proximity.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Rita R, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Provo, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return again soon. I would love to be of assistance to you in any way so please don't hesitate to let me know, I will list my information below. Again, thank you so much for being our guest.

Rita Riling