“Clean comfort is affordable”
Review of Sleep Inn Provo

Sleep Inn Provo
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Good location, easy I-15 access and straight shot to BYU campus. With price on the lower end I wasn't expecting the Hilton. Given that, beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows. Towels were the small motel variety and one of the our nights we only had one washcloth. The night front desk clerk was helpful and nice. The continental breakfast was meh! Very thin, tasteless micro bacon and the usual. I deliberately selected a place with breakfast and it was just OK, more continental than many offer now but kids were happy enough though woefully inadequate seating. I realize they were filled to capacity so maybe a normal time would be enough. TV choices were terrible and reception was poor. Free wifi was unreliable but on day 3 I asked and the night clerk reset the server. Should have inquired sooner. Pool was nice, though cool and hot tub was lukewarm. Clean shower (no tub but that was clearly stated when I booked and fine with me). Short on surface/closet space. Air was on so room was cool on arrival and housekeeping kept room. clean. Lobby carpet needed cleaning

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 30, 2013

It's a good looking facility, has elevators, the rooms were good size but... The doors slammed shut unless you phyiscally caught them to slow them down. The hallways and elevators were stuffy, no air. Also, it has the usual thin walls. You hear people up and down the hallways and babies crying. The morning breakfast bar was not kept up well. Breakfast was 6 to 9. We went at 7 and they were out of bacon and eggs and no one in sight to prepare more. The good news was that our room was cool when we got there. A nice treat considering most lodging establishments don't think about that.

Room Tip: Since they have an elevator, goo for the top floor. That way you won't hear "elephants&quo...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marie W
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped to stay in Provo on our way home and were expecting something similar to other choice hotels we stayed at previously. The first room they gave us was filthy. The bed was stripped of linens, wet towels were on the floor, supplies left in the room and the door was unlocked. The front desk attendant after irritated when we reported that the room was not appropriate. We were given another room without an apology. Our second room has burned/melted carpet spots, wall paper torn off the wall and smelled dirty. I was very disappointed in this hotel and would not recommend staying at this sleep in Provo.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stayed 2 nights at $73 a night for a king. They were completely sold out which is always a good sign. Good quick and efficient check-in process.This is an older facility but it looks like the rooms have been redone. Only negative was there was only one washcloth in the bath room. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Gabby M, Manager at Sleep Inn Provo, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Provo Sleep Inn are our top priorities. We look forward to making your next visit as enjoyable as your last. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed here in an updated king, handicapped room on 7/11/13 (don't know why were placed in a handicap room). We had to pay extra for an updated room and while nice, there are still things that need improvement. The carpet was not laid well and there are many wrinkles in it; I tripped over them with my heels on. The breakfast area is way too small and the selection was poor. The room did seem clean. The bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Provo Sleep Inn. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed in a double queen room on 7/3/2013. The room had recently been very nicely updated, new carpet, bedding/mattresses and the bathroom was also very nicely redone and very roomy. The room and the hotel were very clean, pool area was really nice too. We didn't have the breakfast but the breakfast area did look very small to accomodate a lot of guests. I would also note the website says it is a pet friendly hotel, we didn't have a pet so I didn't read all of that information closely but I thought it said they accept pets 25 lbs. and under. I went downstairs to load my car in the morning and walked by a room with a dog barking quite loudly in it and if that dog weighed 25 lbs or less it must have been on steroids. I'm sure the people in the surrounding rooms didn't appreciate it's non stop barking and I can only assume it's owners were not there at the time as it kept on barking. Fortunately my room was on the other end of the hotel and on another floor so I could not hear it at all but it was barking for all 3 of my trips down to load my car. Staff members were nice but not overly friendly.

Room Tip: First floor appears to be the "pet friendly" floor so if you don't want to listen to b...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to write a review on tripadvisor. We appreciate your comments and will continue to strive each day to make all our guest experience's enjoyable.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

planned on staying only 1night stayed 2 we were on a trip had mechanical problem they were great came got me at repair center as well as took me back to repair center. With us having no vehicle it was great to have them have a free supperthere each night of homemade food, as well as one of the best breakfasts so far on our trip. the rooms were spotless, the hotel was spotless the staff was extremely friendly . if i could i would give them a higher rating

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends