Gloria's Little Italy
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This restaurant was recommended and I'm sure glad we went. We celebrated my daughter's birthday at Gloria's. We went to Italy last summer and this food compared with the food we had there. My favorite was the Tomato Basil Soup. This is a favorite soup of mine and this was the best I've ever had. My daughter ordered the Tortelloni all a Boscaiola and it was incredible. I don't even like mushrooms but I loved this dish. I got the fettuccine with vodka sauce and it was delicious. The bread is yummy. We had good service and the wait staff sang to my daughter while a man played accordion and sang. She was invited to pick out a free dessert from the wide selection and we had something wonderful and chocolatey. We will return.

1  Thank Tisha399

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I could make a meal on just the bruschetta appetizer. One bite and I knew this was going to be one delightful meal and I was not disappointed. Service was slow---2-1/2 hours for dinner and the cold draft every time the door opened detracted but not enough to spoil an otherwise perfect dinner. A bit on the expensive side but well worth it. If you want cheap Italian go to the Olive. If you want to be transported to Italy, go to Gloria's.

1  Thank acoustictrout
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Food: Average

Service: Terrible.

If you are looking for good Italian food, you have a better chance of finding it at the bottom of a frozen bag of Bertolli's. And, for half of the price.

I will just go to Black Sheep Cafe across the street or India Palace around the corner the next time I am looking for unique cuisine. Better atmospheres, more competitive prices, better food, and MUCH better service.

Gloria's Little Italy? I doubt I'll go back.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

everything is expensive and the waiters seemed really annoying. I've gone in several times and just left again

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great italian food. Cannot reccommend the Tomato Basil soup high enough. I want to lick the bowl. Love the Rosata sauce also.

1  Thank friendoftoodleloo