“Eek!”

Add it.
Iron Gate Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We've gone here once, and we will not be returning. The food wasn't even mediocre. It was horrible. Almost all of it was undercooked or worse. My salad had dead lettuce in it and a hair. Disgusting! The owner came over to our table while we were eating (trying to have a romantic evening without the kids, our anniversary) and would NOT LEAVE! He even went into detail about the food we had ordered. I don't care. My husband doesn't care. Leave us alone! The decor is laughable at best. Will NEVER go back, and definately will NOT bring the kids next time.

3  Thank A H

Reviewed April 18, 2011

This local has so much potential if a real chef were to take charge. The food is obviously mediocre, but the prices are not. Ambiance?.... Wow! If only the food compared. And note... The owner is a registered somalie and knows her wine. The choices of wine she recommended were amazing!!!! Again, if only the food compared. I may give it another try, but sincerely have to lower my expectations.

1  Thank Zoolander1018
Reviewed March 24, 2011

We received a gift card to Iron Gate so we went.....should have re-gifted!!! It was honestly the worst food and service EVER!!!! Service was slow and food was cold(suppose to be hot). When we told our server our food was cold he told us it had sat in the back while he took another tables order.....there was no other table!!!!

1  Thank jcb2077
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Recently I was traveling north on I-15 behind a couple of vehicles in the left lane. A person in a green truck with IRON GATE GRILL got right up on my tail flashing his lights for me to get over. I really couldn't as I was passing cars on the right and behind other vehicles, and I was already going 80.

When I was finally able to get over, I got the lovely BIRD from the driver and passenger of this green Chevy truck. Maybe he should have flipped off the people in front of me that were setting the pace? I don't know. Guess he was in quite the hurry, since he passed me like I was standing still as I was going 82 MPH.

So here's a tip to anyone driving around representing your business: Don't flip the BIRD to potential customers, because the word will get out and, with luck, will hit you in your pocketbook. Absolutely unacceptable behavior.. And I'll pass the word when and wherever I can,.

1  Thank ChargerJack
Reviewed February 7, 2011

This restaurant is atrocious. I have never had such ugly service in my life. The server was horrible. The food was not good. The atmosphere was alright but nothing is worth bad service.

1  Thank Travelor53