“My Wedding”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Price
Price, Utah
“My Wedding”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The Staff at Greenwell Inn helped me put together the best wedding i could ever ask for. They were very helpful with setting up everything to make my wedding special. The bartenders and cocktail waitresses were lively and seemed to enjoy the time they spent serving drinks to my guests. After my reception my new husband and I stayed in one of the Greenwells suits. It was bigger than our house! We enjoyed everything about the suit. It was the best place to spend our first night as newly weds.

Room Tip: the suits are expensive but they are totally worth the price. They are romantic and beautiful.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
RLK655, Manager at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Meranda,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience you had with our Wedding and Catering services. It is always wonderful to be apart of such an important day. We are so pleased to hear that your wedding was special and all our staff was accommodating.

Our suites are definitely a hit at the Greenwell. They make for a perfect get-away. Again, thank you for the comments and we wish you and your new husband a happy future.

Company Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reedley, California
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We traveled from California to Utah for a family wedding we stayed here three nights the first night we got in late we slept in our ling sleeved clothes and lined the toilet the very next morning I got up went to Walmart and bought Lysol and bleach and clean the whole room. Some vacation staying there was hair on the toilet and in the bathtub. Not to mentionpoop stains on the seat. The towels felt disgusting did not event smell clean and the bed sheet the same. My daughters feet were black they had hard wood flooring. I didn't say anything at the time because it was a family wedding I didn't want to be rude but when the wedding came what a joke we waited fourty minutes for the food to come out which was luke warm and terrible.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank l020
RLK655, General Manager at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Greenwell Inn.

I am terribly sorry for the disorder and discomfort you encountered in your guest room. Our guests comfort is our number one goal. I would like you to know I shared your comments with our Head Housekeeper because that type of experience is inexcusable. Please know that this is not normality at the Greenwell. I wish we would have been aware of these concerns to immediately remedy the situation.

We received many comments from those who attended the wedding, all of which were very positive in regards to the venue and food. The food was actually served 30 minutes earlier than originally planned by the wedding party. I am sorry to hear that you did not feel the same towards this event.

Thank you again for your feed back; it will help me address the specific departments in order to continually improve our facility.

Company manager

Travelers are raving about these Price hotels

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed the 24 hour pool. And the hostesses were very kind. Towels were clean and the room was comfortable . They were very accommodating to our late night needs. I wish there had been a complimentary breakfast instead of just a discount

• Stayed July 2012
RLK655, General Manager at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Guest,

We appreciate you leaving a comment about your experience at the Greenwell. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and were able to take advantage of our 24-hour pool area.

I will make sure to pass along your compliments in regards to the staff. Thank you again, and if you are ever traveling through our area, we hope you choose the Greenwell.

West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The customer service is great, they went above and beyond their jobs to help us feel good. When I mentioned to the lady at the front desk that my son had his X-box 360 with him she made sure to put us in a room with a compatable television. My kids also enjoyed a late night swim in the pool that is open 24 hours. Also at the restaurant when I asked about movie theaters in town the lady came back with a list that had all the movies and times listed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
RLK655, General Manager at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Darrel,

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your experience. I am so pleased to hear you received such wonderful customer service during your stay. I made sure to pass along the compliments to my staff; they were very appreciative. Also, glad to hear that you and your kids were able to take advantage of our pool area... it is definitely a favorite amenity on our property.

Again, thank you for your kind remarks and we hope that if you are traveling through our area in the future you stay with us again!

Kearns, Utah, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I made a reservation on the internet. The reservation was for 2 guests and my understanding was there were 2 queen size beds in the room. There was 1 standard size bed in the room and the mattress was on large piece of plywood on some sort of pedestal. It was horribly uncomfortable and the 2 pillows on the bed were very lumpy and hard to sleep on as well. The fridge in the room made a horrible noise all night and appeared to stop working before we checked out. The 24 hour pool and hot tub was nice and the room was relatively quite. Will not stay there again my next trip through town.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
RLK655, General Manager at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Janet,

I wanted to thank you for the time to leave your comments and concerns about your recent stay at the Greenwell. I regret to hear that your stay was a disappointing one.

I apologize about the misunderstanding in regards to your room reserved online. We encourage our front desk receptionists to double-check with our guests that the reserved room is what our guests indeed want at check-in. This did not happen in your case and I will make sure to remind all front-desk personnel about its importance.

Our guests comfort is our number one goal, and I am saddened to hear that we did not achieve this with you. I researched the room you were staying in so we could replace the refrigerator and pillows that caused you discomfort.

Again, I want to personally apologize. I understand that your recent stay may have caused us to lose you as a loyal guest; but optimistic that if your travels bring you back to our area, you will allow me to remedy the situation. I am confident that you will have a much better experience. Please contact me at Christie@RLKCompany.com

Elk Ridge, UT
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The service at the front desk is great. The room is always clean and comfortable. The Greenwell offers a wide range of ammenities. The pool area is excellent. There is a restaurant with a wide range of food varieties. l recommend the Greenwell Inn to anyone staying in Price.

Room Tip: If you are towing a trailer or have a large work vehicle like mine, request a room in the back north...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Tyson,

I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you leaving comments in regards to your experience at the Greenwell Inn. I am glad to hear that the front desk provides you with great service and you feel comfortable in your hotel room during your stays. Our guests comfort is our #1 goal.

Glad you pointed out the area for larger trucks/trailers/etc. This graveled section is great for people with traveling with over-sized vehicles.

Thank you again for recommending us so highly. We all look forward to seeing you at the Greenwell soon! Please let us know if there is anything more we can be doing during your stays.

Company manager
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I do a lot of research when we travel and chose this Inn for our stopping spot. Great choice. I really like the wood floors as opposed to carpet. Very clean. Check in was a breeze. I forgot my swim gear and what a surprise there was a Walmart just down the street. Loved the pool and hot tub. I imagine in my younger years I would have appreciated the exercise equipment, but lets face it...I'm past all that now.

Room Tip: I liked room 215. It was half way between the pool and Ricardos restaurant.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank T T
RLK655, General Manager at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Dear Guest,
We wanted to let you know how much we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience at the Greenwell Inn. It sounds like guest room 215 was the perfect room for your stay.

Many people comment on the wood flooring in our rooms. We have found that not only are they cleaner, but help with allergies that are often caused from particles trapped in carpet and drapes. Great to hear you were able to enjoy our pool and hot tub area!

We realize that there are several other lodging options available in our area and thank you again for choosing our establishment for your stay in Price. If you are ever traveling through in the future, we will make sure to save room 215 for you!

Company Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Price
Legacy Inn
#6 of 7 in Price
National 9 Inn
National 9 Inn
#1 of 2 in Wellington

Been to The Greenwell Inn? Share your experiences!