“Above and Beyond”
Review of The Greenwell Inn

The Greenwell Inn
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Price
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The customer service is great, they went above and beyond their jobs to help us feel good. When I mentioned to the lady at the front desk that my son had his X-box 360 with him she made sure to put us in a room with a compatable television. My kids also enjoyed a late night swim in the pool that is open 24 hours. Also at the restaurant when I asked about movie theaters in town the lady came back with a list that had all the movies and times listed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
RLK655, General Manager at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Darrel,

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your experience. I am so pleased to hear you received such wonderful customer service during your stay. I made sure to pass along the compliments to my staff; they were very appreciative. Also, glad to hear that you and your kids were able to take advantage of our pool area... it is definitely a favorite amenity on our property.

Again, thank you for your kind remarks and we hope that if you are traveling through our area in the future you stay with us again!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I made a reservation on the internet. The reservation was for 2 guests and my understanding was there were 2 queen size beds in the room. There was 1 standard size bed in the room and the mattress was on large piece of plywood on some sort of pedestal. It was horribly uncomfortable and the 2 pillows on the bed were very lumpy and hard to sleep on as well. The fridge in the room made a horrible noise all night and appeared to stop working before we checked out. The 24 hour pool and hot tub was nice and the room was relatively quite. Will not stay there again my next trip through town.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
RLK655, General Manager at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Janet,

I wanted to thank you for the time to leave your comments and concerns about your recent stay at the Greenwell. I regret to hear that your stay was a disappointing one.

I apologize about the misunderstanding in regards to your room reserved online. We encourage our front desk receptionists to double-check with our guests that the reserved room is what our guests indeed want at check-in. This did not happen in your case and I will make sure to remind all front-desk personnel about its importance.

Our guests comfort is our number one goal, and I am saddened to hear that we did not achieve this with you. I researched the room you were staying in so we could replace the refrigerator and pillows that caused you discomfort.

Again, I want to personally apologize. I understand that your recent stay may have caused us to lose you as a loyal guest; but optimistic that if your travels bring you back to our area, you will allow me to remedy the situation. I am confident that you will have a much better experience. Please contact me at Christie@RLKCompany.com

Regards,

Reviewed June 30, 2012

The service at the front desk is great. The room is always clean and comfortable. The Greenwell offers a wide range of ammenities. The pool area is excellent. There is a restaurant with a wide range of food varieties. l recommend the Greenwell Inn to anyone staying in Price.

Room Tip: If you are towing a trailer or have a large work vehicle like mine, request a room in the back north...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Tyson,

I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you leaving comments in regards to your experience at the Greenwell Inn. I am glad to hear that the front desk provides you with great service and you feel comfortable in your hotel room during your stays. Our guests comfort is our #1 goal.

Glad you pointed out the area for larger trucks/trailers/etc. This graveled section is great for people with traveling with over-sized vehicles.

Thank you again for recommending us so highly. We all look forward to seeing you at the Greenwell soon! Please let us know if there is anything more we can be doing during your stays.

Company manager

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I do a lot of research when we travel and chose this Inn for our stopping spot. Great choice. I really like the wood floors as opposed to carpet. Very clean. Check in was a breeze. I forgot my swim gear and what a surprise there was a Walmart just down the street. Loved the pool and hot tub. I imagine in my younger years I would have appreciated the exercise equipment, but lets face it...I'm past all that now.

Room Tip: I liked room 215. It was half way between the pool and Ricardos restaurant.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank T T
RLK655, General Manager at The Greenwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Dear Guest,
We wanted to let you know how much we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience at the Greenwell Inn. It sounds like guest room 215 was the perfect room for your stay.

Many people comment on the wood flooring in our rooms. We have found that not only are they cleaner, but help with allergies that are often caused from particles trapped in carpet and drapes. Great to hear you were able to enjoy our pool and hot tub area!

We realize that there are several other lodging options available in our area and thank you again for choosing our establishment for your stay in Price. If you are ever traveling through in the future, we will make sure to save room 215 for you!

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Good for an overnight stop. Room was clean, the bed comfortable and front desk staff friendly and helpful. Older style motel but perfectly adequate.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

John,

I appreciate you making a quick comment about the Greenwell Inn. The comfort of our guests is our number one goal and it sounds like we achieved this with you.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back to our facility when you are traveling through the Price area.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

In a town of hotels with mediocre reviews, this is definitely a good find. It's clean, the staff is friendly, the restaurant is good, and the beds are reasonably comfy. They have a nice big indoor pool with a hot tub (no jets, tub temp probably 105 when we were there).

I do recommend an eye mask and ear plugs, our at least run the ac/heat for white noise. I think a fair number of people stay here for work, so on this weekday stay, we were treated to loud talking and TVs starting at 5:45 from multiple room. (less so last time.) Both times we stayed here we found the shutters, while attractive, let in a lot of light in the am. Some people like that, but if you've been driving all night you may not want to get up that early.

We've stayed here twice now and would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2012

Katlanta,

I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at the Greenwell Inn. We are happy to hear that you found our facility a 'good find' of all the options available to you in the Price area.

I am especially proud that you enjoyed our 24-hour pool area, guest room, and appreciated the service of our staff.

A large portion of the guests that stay at our hotel are business travelers and workers. We do our best to keep them in one section of the facility when possible. It sounds like you were staying with us during a busier time when this was not doable. I apologize for any lack of sleep during your stay because of the noise from the late night workers.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Our Greenwell Inn unit was very nice and immaculate throughout. It was exceptionally well lit, especially compared to several other motels we stayed in this trip. The vanity area off the bathroom had a marble countertop, with a wall divider separating it from the sleeping area (and was also well lit). There was a 32” TV, set on a swivel and atop an attractive hutch/dresser (and clothes storage below in 3 drawers). The main area has attractive, smooth plastic laminate flooring, which felt very nice on bare feet; this was a nice change from usual motel carpeting, which can sometimes be kind of ratty. We thought that the laminate flooring might make it easier to keep the room clean (versus motel carpeting that might/might not get thoroughly cleaned after each guest). It should also eliminate the possibility of bugs setting up home in carpets.

This motel apparently caters to business travelers, because the room desk was marble topped and contained a special add-on jack (3 outlets) for charging electronics; the room also had five pairs of open wall outlets. There was also a quality office chair at the desk. We got a very comfortable sleep in the king bed. The room fan/AC was a modern and efficient unit, with easy to use digital controls. Add in the usual coffeemaker (with coffees supplied), small microwave and refrigerator, plus hair dryer.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marlene C

Marlene,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Greenwell Inn. We are pleased to hear that enjoyed your stay with us!

It is especially rewarding when the goals which we strive to achieve are recognized. Thank you for detailing the amenities and features that you found useful in our guests rooms; for these recommendations will come in hand for other travelers looking for similar amenities.

Again, we very much appreciate your most valuable feedback and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the Greenwell Inn.