$131
National 9 Inn(Wellington)
$63
$46
$42
All reviewshotel restaurantin townthe holiday innnext morningnice roomclean roomswould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastsmall townhot tubwafflesutahpet
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The Holiday Inn & Suites in Price is a welcome oasis for the business traveler to this part of Utah. The hotel staff was courteous and attentive and the hotel amenities were a welcome surprise in a small town. This was our second stay at this hotel on business.

Our room was spacious, comfortable and quiet, and parking near the room was simple. We found the price very reasonable for the accommodations. To those reviewers who complained about price: "You get what you pay for." In a small town like Price it's nice to have some big-city comfort.

The hotel restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and served a top-notch menu for a town this size. We saw the hotel manager on several occasions and each time she inquired as to whether or not we were happy with the hotel. We didn't take advantage of the pool, but saw that they offer to show movies on the pool's big projection screen while you swim--great for travel-weary kids I'm sure. We're not drinkers either, but observed that the hotel bar was popular and busy.

Our room was a suite with a kitchen, sitting area and separate bedroom. It was very convenient as I had both late and early appointments and my wife was able to sleep undisturbed. If we're in Price again I'm sure we'll be staying at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank FlyfisherAlan
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Price, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear FlyfisherAlan,
We pride ourselves in being a home-away-from-home for our guests. I am happy to hear my caring team continues to provide that for you. Thanks for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and his Friend stayed their on the 26 of July thur Sunday the 28 of July. His Friend had a $80.00 pair of shoes taking from his room. And Management said the Cleaning person did'nt Rember, the new shoes in the bag on the floor. So they told him sorry. So if you stay their you might ask if they have a safe so you can lock up your Shoes or Boots. Will not go their again. I booked this Hotel for my Husband. Their was a Honda Motorcycle Ralley Group their that they were with.

Rosie

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Price, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Hi Rosie681,
I am sorry to hear about your husband's boots. I have checked with lost and found. There were no boots found. If you would not mind contacting me personally. I would like to know what room he stayed in so I could look in that room myself. You can reach me at 435-637-8277 or bdeleeuw@chrco.com.
Regards,

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Would have given this place a 3.5 if bullets allowed. Staff was professional and courteous here. We got a very nice, clean, comfortable room, but it was way overpriced. We have AAA, and a 2-queen, non-smoking room cost us $130 (not sure if this was the regular rate or the "July 4th" week rate). Breakfast was not included, but a pretty decent full-service restaurant is inside the hotel and offered a good selection of reasonably priced dishes. Still, what we got for $148 (after tax was added) - plus $26 for breakfast - was little more than what we have typically paid $85 - $105 for at other comparably provisioned places. Did not try the pool or fitness room, so cannot comment on those amenities. After a frustrating drive around the immediate area late at night to find something more affordable, this appeared to be the only acceptable hotel in Price, so that could explain the rate. The other places around town - at least those within close proximity to Hwy. 6 - did not appear to be even moderately up to par with our (and most traveling families') standards. So if you're in a pinch for a place to stay late at night, this hotel is fine, but expect to pay up - even if you have a discount.

Room Tip: No issues with noise, cleanliness, room size, etc. Great room, just cost too much in our opinion. Did not get to try pool, spa or gym. Just slept. Parking was adequate and well lit. We saw a Best Western billboard on the way into Price, but could not find a Best Western hotel at the exit shown. In hindsight, we think this Holiday Inn might have been the Best Western at one time. The billboard was pretty old and worn.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Price, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Nevada Turista,
Thanks for taking time to share your opinion about your stay. I'm sorry to hear you felt the price was a little high. We are constantly trying to improve the value for price paid. It looks like we have an opportunity to improve more in this area. Your next stay I do hope you will try the pool out. We have a drop down screen in the pool and on occasions you can swim with dinosaurs while Jurassic Park is playing.
Thanks again,
Barbie DeLeeuw

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Visited on business first part of June. It is very clean, bed comfortable, refrig in room, internet is fine. Restaurant in hotel is Ok but your not going to find any fine dining experience in Price. Overall a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Price, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Hi Horus13,
Thanks for taking time to share your experience. We do hope you come and see us again soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

$138.38. No elevator, noisy a/c, exhaust fan did not work, no refrigerator or microwave. Breakfast was purchased separately. If you have any type of physical limitations you have three flights of stairs for an upper room. No elevator should be mentioned when you call to reserve. Overall displeased. Will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2013
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Price, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hi 480boogieboy,
I truly wish I could offer you an elevator. In the future we would be happy to accommodate you with a bottom floor if you prefer. I would like to have the opportunity to look into the A/C issues. If you get a chance please supply me with the room number so I can assure the unit will get fixed. My contact information is bdeleeuw@chrco.com or 435-637-8880.
Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts with us.