“Disappointed”

Ramada Price
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Price
“Disappointed”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Price, UT is on the shortcut route from Prove to Green River. There is nothing between those cities except price. There are some economy type hotels.... and we probably should have picked one of them. The rate for this property should be under $100. Perhaps we arrived at a peak season, but I suspect not.

The rack rate rooms at the HI were $140+. AAA discount was $130+. But it has an on-site restaurant which we thought would be great after a long drive. That was a mistake. The menu was well written and offered many interesting options. The food was not good, the server forgot things and had to return twice while our food became progressively cooler. They added a 20% for themselves.

The button to instant dial room service sent calls elsewhere. People at the front desk were away three times when we called for assistance. They're friendly and responsive...when they are at their station.

The pubic areas are nicely appointed. The guest room are small and electrical plugs are tough to find (below bed headboards, etc.).

Options for other towns to choose are slim. Planning will help.

Room Tip: Holiday Inn central reservation service said this hotel offers a free breakfast. It doesn't.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Hi WWSharp,
I am certianly sad to hear you were disappointed during your stay with us. I will use your comments for training purposes to resolve the issues you were having. If you like, please give me a call with more detials about your stay such as the room you were in and date (435-637-8880). We can look into the outlet situation in that room.
Thanks for taking time to share with us.
Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Coupeville
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our room was very clean as was the bathroom!
The front desk was cordial, but not overly friendly. She just took my info and that was that.
However, the restaurant staff was super friendly and made conversation with us. My son was exhausted and cranky and before dinner could be served he wanted out of there! The waitstaff was super accommodating and packed it all up for us so we could take it back to our room. We also had room service breakfast. It seemed worth it versus the extensive hike it took for us to get from our room to the restaurant, but after tip and fees...not so much.
Best part.....$50 discount for military members!! Amazing!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Hi KBaker,
We value your opinion and will use the information when training each department. We hope you stay with us again the next time you travel through Price.
Thanks
Encinitas, California
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Usually stay in more upscale chains, this hotel was a pleasant surprise. The lobby decor is in keeping with the local, the room was updated, very clean, and the mattress in excellent condition. The linens were very nice, not the typical polyester quilt. And the heater was quiet! The staff was pleasant and helpful. I am a single woman, and the bar was welcoming and safe.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Hello Karen H,
It is nice to hear that we met your expectations. We pride our selves in being a home-away-from-home. We hope you are able to come stay with us again.
Thanks for taking time to share your experience.
Ivins, Utah, United States
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The bed was awful. The hotel is two stories but they do not have an elevator. It was noisy late into the night and hard to sleep. They did not have a breakfast like most hotels of this type. You could purchase breakfast but for the price paid it should have been free. The staff were very nice and did allow us an early check in but the rooms are dingy and not very nice to stay in.

Room Tip: Pick another city to stay in as there are not good places to stay in Price, UT
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hello Arnie N,
Thanks for taking time to post your experience. We take your comments seriously and will use them for training purposes.
Regards,
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I spend a few nights in Holiday Inns. It was nice treat to visit a Holiday Inn in rural America, that has a restaurant vs the breakfast bar..They even offer room service for breakfast, which I took advantage of. They called to confirm my order before they delivered it. The breakfast food server was very customer oriented. It was like a resort hotel experience. The front desk was a little short on warm and friendly..I paid more than I pay for most Holiday Inn's in a rural market.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank frequenttravelerdave
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Hello Frequenttravelerdave,
We greatly appreciate your review. We are thrilled that your stay gave you the resort experience. I also want to thankyou for your comments that can be used for training.
We hope you will get the opportunity to stay with us again!
Barbie DeLeeuw - General Manager
North Carolina
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Have worked 25 years in hospitality and food and beverage. Never been to that area of the country before. Stayed at hotel for a couple of days on business. Very welcoming staff, good clean room. They are not joking about the bone-in ribeye (outstanding). Pleasantly surprised to meet General Manager of hotel walking through and talking with guests in the restaurant. would definitely stay at hotel and dine in restaurant agailn.

Room Tip: No elevator. 2nd floor was good for me. Always trying to squeeze in exercise when I travel. Can requ...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Butch M
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Butch M,
I do hope you find your way to our part of the country again. We appreciate you taking time to share your experience. We take your opinion very seriously. I will make sure to share your experience with the team.
Newport, North Carolina
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Upon arrival i was greeted with warm smiles at the front desk. I had arrived a bit early but my room was ready and check in was flawless. I have stayed a many other propertys and that is not allways the case! Whlie walking to my room the place had a very warm relaxing feeling about it. My room was clean, the bed was comfortable and it had all the right amenities. After looking at the restraunt menu in my room and the great selection of items to chose from, And being the food critic that i am i just had to try it! The hostess was very friendly, The service was great, and my meal had exceeded my expectations! Great staff, Great food, and very clean hotel.

Room Tip: 244 very Quiet
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear JerseyChef,
I will share your thoughts with the staff. They will be delighted that you were so pleased with the services you were provided. Thanks for taking the time to share.
Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Price
Legacy Inn
#6 of 7 in Price
National 9 Inn
National 9 Inn
#1 of 2 in Wellington

Been to Ramada Price? Share your experiences!