“Price, UT”
Review of Ramada Price

Ramada Price
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Price
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The bed was awful. The hotel is two stories but they do not have an elevator. It was noisy late into the night and hard to sleep. They did not have a breakfast like most hotels of this type. You could purchase breakfast but for the price paid it should have been free. The staff were very nice and did allow us an early check in but the rooms are dingy and not very nice to stay in.

Room Tip: Pick another city to stay in as there are not good places to stay in Price, UT
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Hello Arnie N,
Thanks for taking time to post your experience. We take your comments seriously and will use them for training purposes.
Regards,

There are newer reviews for Ramada Price

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I spend a few nights in Holiday Inns. It was nice treat to visit a Holiday Inn in rural America, that has a restaurant vs the breakfast bar..They even offer room service for breakfast, which I took advantage of. They called to confirm my order before they delivered it. The breakfast food server was very customer oriented. It was like a resort hotel experience. The front desk was a little short on warm and friendly..I paid more than I pay for most Holiday Inn's in a rural market.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank frequenttravelerdave
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Hello Frequenttravelerdave,
We greatly appreciate your review. We are thrilled that your stay gave you the resort experience. I also want to thankyou for your comments that can be used for training.
We hope you will get the opportunity to stay with us again!
Barbie DeLeeuw - General Manager

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Have worked 25 years in hospitality and food and beverage. Never been to that area of the country before. Stayed at hotel for a couple of days on business. Very welcoming staff, good clean room. They are not joking about the bone-in ribeye (outstanding). Pleasantly surprised to meet General Manager of hotel walking through and talking with guests in the restaurant. would definitely stay at hotel and dine in restaurant agailn.

Room Tip: No elevator. 2nd floor was good for me. Always trying to squeeze in exercise when I travel. Can requ...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Butch M
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Butch M,
I do hope you find your way to our part of the country again. We appreciate you taking time to share your experience. We take your opinion very seriously. I will make sure to share your experience with the team.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Upon arrival i was greeted with warm smiles at the front desk. I had arrived a bit early but my room was ready and check in was flawless. I have stayed a many other propertys and that is not allways the case! Whlie walking to my room the place had a very warm relaxing feeling about it. My room was clean, the bed was comfortable and it had all the right amenities. After looking at the restraunt menu in my room and the great selection of items to chose from, And being the food critic that i am i just had to try it! The hostess was very friendly, The service was great, and my meal had exceeded my expectations! Great staff, Great food, and very clean hotel.

Room Tip: 244 very Quiet

Dear JerseyChef,
I will share your thoughts with the staff. They will be delighted that you were so pleased with the services you were provided. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Had to say in Price for business en route back to Salt Lake. Finding the room was tricky (the halls wind around various turns and corners) and lugging my bags and laptop case up steps was no picnic - I had to make multiple trips -- wearing high heels....I was on a business trip, remember. Apparently, there are no elevators? Or if there were, the front desk forgot to advise me, just as they forgot to tell me my room was on the second floor. And they also forgot to tell me how to connect to the internet, so when I finally did get my stuff to my room, I had to call down to obtain that info.

The restaurant was deserted so I decided to go into town to eat dinner.

The pool area looked pleasant, and it is enclosed, so if I had time and had brought a bathing suit, it did look like a nice place to take a dip.

Room Tip: Demand a room on the ground floor unless you are able to carry all your bags up a flight of steps.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear PittsburgPam,
Thanks for taking time to give us your feedback. We take all comments seriously and I will discuss with the team. I certainly wish we had an elevator to offer you. If you come again and need help with your luggage please let us know. We would be glad to help you get to your room comfortably. And don't forget the swimming suit to have a nice relaxing swim.
Thanks again,

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn a couple weeks ago on business travel. The staff and amenities were great. It had a very warm, small town feel. The restaurant could certainly fit into a more expensive hotel, great food. I would recommend staying there to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Mr. Robert T.,
I want to thank you for taking the time to share your opinions with us. We do hope you get a chance to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were really pleased with the warm, welcoming staff at the front desk. They were cheerful and full of information and eager to serve. The entire property was immaculate, smelled fresh. What a great place to stay. Although our schedule did not allow us to eat at the hotel restaurant, we thought the food smelled good! The water runs hot in the shower, the beds are great, towels fluffy and full. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter V
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Hi Olytraveler_10,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Price. I will make sure to forward your comments to all team members here are the hotel.
Thanks again!!