Ramada Price
$35
National 9 Inn(Wellington)
$73
$46
All reviewshotel restaurantin towna nice place to stayfree breakfastnext morningnice roomclean roomswould stay here againsmall townbed was comfortablewafflesutahdogpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My wife and I spent the night here last week. After a very long drive, it was a welcome spot. Very nice young people at the front desk. The room was clean and well maintained, and nice and quiet. We had dinner in the bar. While the beer selection was week, the food was good, but not spectacular. In the morning we ate in the restaurant. Try the blueberry pancakes, they are awesome. Nice young people waiting on us there as well. All in all, a good experience. I would definitely return.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Stevezimcr,
We are pleased you had the opportunity to stay with us. We strive to create a comfortable enviroment. I will share your comments with my team.
Thanks again!!
Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed here one night on the weekend to explore the attractions in the area. The hotel was clean, the pool was indoors and heated, the flat screen tv worked good, nice shower head for a comfortable shower. I was only disappointed that there wasn't a free breakfast and the restaurant attached was a little pricey. However there are lot's of restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: Winger's two doors down has good food at reasonable prices.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank stevezimcr
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Stevezimcr,
We are glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. We hope that we can serve you again in the furture. Also, you will be happy to know we do have new packages that have tickets to the local local attractions and include breakfast. If that would suit your needs just give us a call.
Thanks for your imput,
Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Arrived fairly late and the clerk asked what brought us to town, as soon as I replied hunting the clerks cheerful personality disappeared, never to be seen again. Got in the room and it was very warm but the A/C didn't work. No problem, we switched rooms but that one smelled like an ashtray. No problem, we switched rooms again and this one was pretty good. Going back next week, I think I'll find a different place.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank UtahHunter

Dear Mr. UtahHunter,
I am sorry you had that type of experience. We do hope you give us another chance the next time you travel through the area. Please feel free to contact me if you do experience any problems.
Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

After a long journey the staff on reception were cheerful and welcoming. The room was very clean and comfortable. We decided to eat at the hotel, that was a mistake. The service slow, ten minutes to get a drink, and the food bland. We did not bother with breakfast. I would stay here again but would eat elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank steelytim
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Dear Steelytim,
Thanks for taking time to give us feed back. I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience in our restaurant. We are in the process of changing menu items and redoing the menu. I hope you will give us another try, next time you stay with us. I would like to get your feed back immediately so please dont hesistate to dial 100 from your room to reach me directly. We look forward to serving you.
Barbie DeLeeuw - General Manager

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very Clean, I wish we had more time to stay. really enjoyed our time there. Staff was very nice. Next time in the area will definitely stay there again. In General we had a very pleasant stay.........................................................

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CheleSand
Barbie D, General Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

CheleSand,
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. If you plan on staying with us again please give us a call and our guest experience champion would be happy to put a package of information together of local attractions for you and your family to enjoy. - Barbie DeLeeuw, General Manager