“Average for a holiday inn, but the rooms showed some age”
Review of Ramada Price

Ramada Price
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Price
Reviewed May 6, 2012

This was a typical holiday inn that was built maybe 20-30 years ago. The building and room showed some age and the furniture is outdated. Don't expect modern accomodations, but overall it was comfortable. The hotel had a very nice lobby and restaurant given the community in which it was located.

The good: Comfortable (not great) rooms; Nice lobby and layout; Nice restaurant

The bad: Outdated room features (TV, furniture, etc.) The hallways smelled REALLY bad of too much febreeze, or whatever they use to cover up the smell of smoking. I heard that the majority of the rooms are for smokers, so they likely use the stuff way too much in the hallway.

Overall, this is the best that Price, Utah has to offer. Unless you want to drive an hour in either direction, go for this Holiday Inn and you'll have all your basic needs met.

The pool was out of order during the trip. The fitness center was okay at best, however the hospital (right next door) had a fitness center with a very reasonable guest charge. The fitness center is in a seperate building from the hospital, sharing space with the physical therapy program.

Room Tip: The hotel is sprawling! Ask for a room near the lobby or ask where the closest entrance/parking area...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I wasn't too concerned about the price as my company picks up the tab. This is the nicest branded hotel in the area so I assumed there would be fridge/microwave in the room. Turns out this costs more. Also have come to expect complimentary breakfasts. Again, no, unless you are a young child accompanied by a paying adult. Rooms were clean but floor above was thin (I could hear way too much of 2hat was going on above me) and the plumbing was loud! When next room occupants ran sink faucet I had to turn up the tv. Overall a disappointing stay, too bad there is no real competition.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank biggertrux
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Price, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Dear biggertrux,

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you liked the location of our hotel. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We're sorry you were not fully satisfied with the accommodations received. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Room was too warm but were able to open the window 4 inches and lower the temp knob, which helped. TV was old style tube but fairly large and many channels, including HBO. Good, very high shower head with a heat lamp; sink and mirror outside, with a very hot hair dryer. Best of all is the coffee - in room, single serve: two decaf and two regular - delicious tasting. Also liked the microwave and small fridge, allowing us to eat in the room. Found a free USA Today outside the door and quick check out form came under the door.

Don't miss the local museum; a great mammoth on display, plus some dinosaurs, Indian artifacts, etc. Nice little gift shop too.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This was a very average hotel in a very small town. Our expectations were not high, we stayed just one night visiting family nearby. The room was clean, but a bit worn. We ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant; it was a decent breakfast for a good price. It was not crowded at all and we were served quickly.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I stayed a weekend to visit family who live in the area. The man that checked us in was great he was pleasant and upbeat at 11 pm. The woman who came in after him was not she was more interested in reading her newspaper than assisting me and she was dressed like she was doing yard work. The room was clean and good size. Ordered room service one night and it was disgusting if you are hungry and don't want to go out I would recommend calling and ordering pizza instead of room service.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I stayed overnight while working in the area. The price was excellent. The room was clean and comfortable. The receptionist was helpful and pleasant. She checked me in quickly and showed me how to get to my room. However, it was the next morning that blew me away. I checked out at 12 noon and stopped by to see if it was still possible to grab a bite of what ever breakfast was left. Even though the kitchen was closing for the morning, the staff was willing to still make a breakfast and EVERYONE was super pleasant. If I'm in this area, I will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank AnonymousExpectation
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Attractive hotel, pleasant restaurant but I cannot quite call a hotel with an upper floor and no
elevator truly full service. This is the third Holiday Inn that I have stayed in recently that was
not up to what I would expect in the 21st Century. My preference as a longtime Priority Club
member is for Holiday Inn Express. Unfortunately no HIX in Price.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business