1. We arrive almost midnight of 23:30, the warmly inn host still waiting for us.the host and hostess nice to the young child, they serve very Proactively,such as show their dog to our little boy, and take photo for us.
2. In the morning,the hostess make hot waffle for us.Really a nice old lady!
3.the Inn's location is easy for travel and easy to find.
4.not very far from the supermarket.
5.the host reply e-mail fast and detailed, and patiently reply all my 10 questions.
6.the Price is just in the middle way of the Salt Lake City and Moab, but quiet than those two. 2 hours' drive to Arches or canyonland national park.
7.the host and hostess nice to the young child, they serve very Proactively,such as show their dog to our little boy, and take photo for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refrig., microwave, coffee maker, and hair dryer in all rooms. Rooms with 3 beds. One level property with parking in front of room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Legacy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Inn Price, Utah