“Buffet was ok- but that's it”
Review of JB's Of Price

JB's Of Price
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Price
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Breakfast buffet- ok. Should have ordered off the menu. Service was good. Table was clean.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

The breakfast buffet at JB's was tasty and fresh, what items I did eat -- I avoided the pig and the corned beef. The food isn't sourced locally, but if you're not overly health-conscious or a neo-hippy this shouldn't be a problem. For those observing halal or kosher diets, the food was kept in separate containers at the buffet station, and I saw no intermixing of pig with the other food; whether it was all cooked separately or not I can't say, and I didn't ask. I was pretty hungry at the time!

The service was excellent, and they were helpful instead of dismissive when I asked questions about their food. And that's scores big points in my book.

Overall, JB's breakfast buffet is a great value for your money and offers good customer service. I plan to eat there again.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I had the buffet and it was very good with an assortment of meats, potatoes, fruit and pastries. Would stop again.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I have only eaten here late at night so my opinion could be skewed, but the food was average and the service is a hit and miss kind of deal. Great place to eat if your in a pinch, but don't make a trip out of it.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Like a lot of restaurants, this one is no different. It has its good days, and its bad. The buffets, whether they be salad or breakfast are always good. Big variety, good value. The meals are either out of this world good, or just so-so.
But they are open late and are patient with loud kids or tipsy adults!

Been to JB's Of Price? Share your experiences!