“We'll Be Back for the Prime Rib!”

Castle Ranch Steakhouse
Ranked #25 of 33 Restaurants in Price
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Native American
Salt Lake City, Utah
“We'll Be Back for the Prime Rib!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Castle Ranch Steakhouse is located in the Holiday Inn in Price and is a bit under the radar when it comes to their advertising. We stopped by for dinner during a long road trip and enjoyed one of the best prime rib dinners we've had in a long time.

The atmosphere is casual and unassuming and the service was excellent. They had a nice offering of steaks on the menu, but since we were there on a Friday night we opted for their prime rib special. My wife and I both chose the 8 ounce cut which included a salad, choice of potato and corn on the cob for $15. The cut was very generous and cooked perfectly.

Our waitress was excellent and checked back at our table frequently. We enjoyed an excellent dinner and would love to come back again.

• Visited March 2014

West Valley City, Utah
“Good, a little pricey but I've seen worse.”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This was actually my second visit to Castle Ranch, I went there last year when I was by myself and this time it was with a group. As a result, I knew the prices were higher than IHOP or Village Inn, but not as bad as some other restaurants I've been to. And obviously I enjoyed it the first time or would not have suggested going there with my family.

Visited February 2014
Windsor Locks, Connecticut
“Excellent Restaurant in the area”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Ths restaurant is an excellent dining expereince, great menu choices, great Friday specials, and to top it up, they even offer, for a few bucks, a lunch sack for folks that need to take lunch to work. Breakfast is excellent as well. Highly recommended

• Visited October 2013