“Great pizza!”

Big Don's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Price
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Gourmet and Traditional Pizzas, Calzone, Salad, Wings, 7 sauces to choose from Sausage made in house. Ingredients are ALL prepared and or Hand Made on premise. Once you try us you will love us. Check out our reviews
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I love this place because they make my calzones vegetarian with extra veggies. My request is "not a big" deal but always delicious! Thank you for such a good lunch.

2  Thank Legacy111

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I live in a small town about 30 minutes' drive from price. We tried this place shortly after they opened and were very impressed with the pizza. The crust and sauce can make or break a pizza, and these guys nailed it. Very flavorful and aromatic sauce on a crust with great "chewiness".

The pepperoni they use is about twice the size of typical pepperoni, and the italian sausage is another great topping. It comes with plenty of cheese, and they include a sauce cup for dipping. (Though I haven't needed to use it because they put enough sauce on the pizza itself.)

Their bread sticks are also very good.

They don't have a dine-in option, so it's delivery or carry out only.

If you want pizza in Price, don't even bother with Pizza Hut or Little Ceasar's, this is way better than either of those options. It is more expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for.

2  Thank Ron L
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Cute sweet girl delivered to our hotel door, and genuinely appreciated our tip. Pizza was hot and thick with generous helpings of delicious cheese, sausage, mushroom and pineapple. Yummy stuff!!! Soft tasty bread sticks. The tomato sauce for the sticks was ice cold, but no biggie. I was just too lazy to microwave it! This place puts the national franchise places in town to shame. Way to go, Big Don! Rock on!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We made an unexpected overnight stay in Price... after spending longer than planned at the dinosaur museum in town. We looked around for a place for our family to eat, and we found Big Don's. The place seemed to have a steady stream of local people coming in. The pizza we had was good. The service was friendly and good. I'd eat there again.

2  Thank Paul G
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Big Don's Pizza is much better than any chain restaurant pizza. The gourmet toppings are different and fresh, good variety and good menu variety. I'm not a big fan of the red sauce as it's quite thick and "tomato pasty". The white sauce is a nice change and tasty. The crust is usually very good (there have been a few crusts that disappointed) with a nice pizzeria flare!