“Good luck!”

Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good luck!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

If you are looking for a good meal and you are heading north to Salt Lake City.....keep driving!!! If you are heading south to Moab keep driving.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Alfred E

Crestline CA
“Good choice if you REALLY enjoy kids”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a family place. When we were there it was overrun with rug rats. Literally. They were chasing each other all over the place, shouting and running off steam. The hostess kindly seated us in a relatively quiet corner when we begged, but it was still a distraction after a long, tiring day.

The food was pretty good. The menu offered plenty of choice. I particularly liked my scampi, served with a flavorful sauce on bowtie pasta. Not an overly generous portion, but with the crispy garlic bread, it was about what I wanted. Dinners come with one trip to the salad bar, but just as I approached, a little girl, six or so, leaned over the lettuce, talking excitedly – and spit spewed out of her mouth. This confirmed all my suspicions about the sanitary standards of salad bars! I settled on a cup of minestrone from a lidded pot. It was delicious.

Too bad. The food was tasty, but I don't think I'd go back there again.

• Visited June 2012
Sydney
“Ok lunch stop.”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our trip from Salt Lake City to Moab for lunch. We just wanted something light so the 1/2 sandwich/ soup/ or salad bar options are good for us.
Good service and easy lunch stop.

• Visited May 2013
SLC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was tasty and service was good.”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our meal the food was great.
The roast beef was very tender.
The waitress was very pleasant and efficient.
I would recommend this place to anyone who doesn't want to be let down on their meal.
This was my first visit and I will patronize the Main Street Grill again.

• Visited May 2013
salt lake
“great food good service”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

pretty tasty food , good selection that would satisfy any ones cravings. service was awesome i do not think our glasses ever got to the empty stage, and was checked on quite frequently .

Visited April 2013