“Shockingly bad”

Dining options: Dinner
utah
“Shockingly bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

I knew there hamburgers were horrible so I thought, I 'll get a grilled chicken burger - how bad can it be?

I was amazed at just how bad it could be. It reminded of the old processed school lunch chicken but it was even worse. It had clearly been processed and frozen for a very long time. The chicken in a cheap TV dinner at the grocery store was better.

Seriously, the worst food I've ever had at a fast food restaurant.

• Visited September 2012

“Um... What did I just put in my mouth!?!?!?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

I would probably rather shove broken glass directly into both my eye sockets while jumping on a Pogo stick than waste my time here again. Visualise this: I pull up. No one in line, a few cars in the stalls and I feel great. Im gonna eat a cheeseburger. NOT! order my food. One cheeseburger please. Pull up. 5 minutes go by. Okay. Another 5. Alright. 10-15 seconds later, go inside. "hey, wheres my cheseburger" oh uhh... I dunt kno.. I have no intellectual value... Says the clerk. I look over and two hot chicks are pretty much fondling each other so that was cool. got my cheeseburger, leave. Now I dont feel like eating a cheeseburger.

“Worst undercooked food ever. I'm suprised people still go to the Pleasant Grove Sonic”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

I will never go to the Pleasant Grove Sonic ever again. There losing so much business over the years. Because they always undercook there food and it just sucks now. And there mangement sucks. They will go under and so many people can't wait until they do. And they can't even put vegetables on there toaster bacon cheeseburgar. And there lettuce is a fail. Wow talk about bad service. Undercooked corn dogs,no vegetable on a bacon cheeseburgar toaster like there should be, lettuce sucks. Losing business and more complaints are going to come in from this.

Provo, Utah
“Going downhill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2010

The best thing about Sonic is being able to order at the old fashioned drive up and car hops. But that is where it stops. Sonic's quality had deteriorated since opening. The food used to be fresh and tasty. But now it seem's like they just don't care. It's very disappointing because they could be doing so much better.