“NASTY DISGUSTING AND THE COOKS TOUCH MONEY AND YOUR FOOD!”
Review of One Man Band - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
One Man Band
Reviewed February 4, 2010

I think that I wouldn't even take a homeless guy in here to eat it was so dirty and they don't clean the restrooms at all. The worst part is that the cooks touch your food and then they touch your money with out washing their hands so think of all the germs that is transferring to your food you are eating! I would never go into this place again. They don't clean the tables right and they don't even wipe out the booths. So just think of the other things they don't clean!! All I can say is that I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!

There are newer reviews for One Man Band

Reviewed January 14, 2010

This was one of those places we went to exactly once.

It was dirty and gross with slow service. The food was fair at best.

The group sitting next to us were the most foul mouthed, disgusting, white trash people we have ever seen in our entire life. Granted they greatly discolored our impression of this place, but the thing was they just seemed to belong.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 5, 2008

My husband really likes this place, but I'm sorry - it's grosses me out. Everything was dirty, utensils, glasses, the whole place. Maybe they should think about hiring a second man to clean up a little.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook