We have stayed here twice and plan to stay again! The service is five star and the location is close enough to Historic Main Street to walk, but far away enough for quiet. The building has been restored professionally, and the décor is fantastic. You can't beat the breakfast - top notch food and service. The rooms are extraordinarily clean, and the bathrooms are charming. The pool is small but nice, and there is a hot tub. Beautiful common areas to relax in, with an outside fire pit, and inside common room with a fireplace, and a downstairs rec room. Very romantic. Parking is free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah