We stayed three nights in July 2014 and have just to say that this spot is lovely. Everything is white and clean, and smooth, unique and perfect. Each room is different and terribly pretty. A couple of NYT and WSJs arrive daily in the dining/sitting room so you may enjoy your cappuccino or latte quietly there or up in your room. All the girls are very accommodating. The breakfasts were delicious and the pool area with hot tub and super comfy loungers is great- amazing cubbyhole display of rolled towels, slippers and water just so...
Many thanks, WSH
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah