We spent five days in May at this lovely, boutique hotel. The location is in walking distance of Main Street so we didn't need a car to go to dinner. Our room was a two story bungalow with a metal spiral staircase. The service is exceptional. Kudos to Danielle who made sure my half and half was warmed and my husband's tea seeped for three minutes. Breakfasts are big and wine and water were all on the house. We are hikers and a great trail is just outside the hotel. If you want a romantic get away where all your needs are met, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah