We have traveled internationally and in the states for years so have a bit of experience with a variety of accommodations including high end, luxury places. And OMG - this place is stunning! Every possible amenity is taken care of including the lovely extras in the room for bed and bath. Especially nice (and surprising) was the selection of wines and drinks, the just baked cookies and the light snack they offered in late afternoon (I think ours was a jambalaya. No cheese and crackers at this joint!). The breakfasts were made to order, delicious and served in the same room as the late afternoon break. Lovely.
Finally, I must mention the service. Prior to our visit, I received an email and a call and post-visit a card thanking us for our stay. And every single person we encountered provided top notch service during our stay.
Stay here. You will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah