Not your usual grand Main Street hotel in the west. This boutique hotel has it all. The decor is a modern mix nouveau vintage and authentic antiques all wrapped up in grey velvet and white. It's bright and very friendly staff meets your every need. I was greeted with a savory snack and a very original cocktail list. The morning breakfast meets everyone's needs... Gluten free included. Walk to historic Main Street for shops and food, or hop a ride on the chairlift to hike or ski. Don't miss the rooftop lap pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah