My husband and I stumbled across this little gem on the tail end of our two week road trip and what an unexpected treat it was. We have stayed at some of the finest resorts and hotels in the world and this one is absolutely on the top of our list. The building itself is absolutely stunning. A renovated schoolhouse in the heart of park city. The grounds are impeccably maintained and the gardens and landscaping are gorgeous. I was very impressed that on the day of our arrival the hotel called to see if we had any special requests or linen preferences. That's what I call going above and beyond. When we arrived we were offered a glass of wine upon check-in. The staff was extremely welcoming and catered to our every need. I couldn't believe drinks were included in the room price. We spent the afternoon relaxing by their beautiful rooftop pool and were constantly attended to. The interior of the hotel is designed to perfection. Clean white walls and salvaged barn wood floors helped to showcase the amazing art and antiques within. Our room was equally as stunning and the amenities were the best I have ever experienced. Huge bottles of Molton brown goodies, bath pillows, bath loofahs, luxurious robes and unlimited bottles of water. What I also thought was such a nice touch was the little bag on the nightstand which included an Evian face mister, Molton brown lip balm and lavender ambiance room spray. And then there was the included breakfast! It was not at all your typical included continental breakfast. French press coffee, the best blueberry pancakes of my life and an egg scramble that was innovative and delicious. I can not say enough wonderful things about this hotel. We will absolutely be back- probably in the winter so we can take advantage of the ski in, ski out perk!
I absolutely love the Washington schoolhouse. It is perfection and I wish every hotel could pay such amazing attention to the smallest details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive downtown Park City boutique hotel where you can expect… well, the unexpected. Built as a school in 1889, Washington School House has just graduated to a new level of luxury with the completion of its stunning renovation. Original quarried limestone exterior. Twelve spectacular rooms/suites. Historic living space with 16ft ceilings. Roaring fire. Chic ski lounge. Heated pool terraced in the hillside. Wine, aspen trees, stars. You get the picture. School is out but the hotel team is in… providing unprecedented service for an unequaled experience in an unparalleled location. The new Washington School House. Where old school is the new cool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Washington School House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington School Hotel Park City
- Washington School House Hotel Park City, Utah